Chapter VI

His parents were nothing like I expected and I do mean nothing. Harry looked a lot like his dad but his dads eyes were bluer and his dads hair was blue black. His mother looked abit misplaced with the two with her pinkish skin, ice blonde hair and brown eyes. His parents were both doctors which explained their long hours and the fact Harry was alone a lot.

The silence had become deafening and I would have given anything for a phone call from Evie or even Tia Summers to get me out of this one. There was about 13 minutes of silence , my number was so precise because I. Heck checking the clock in our kitchen.

Until the ice broke.

"So Harrison is this the girl your dating?" His mum asked and I had never seen my dad go so red before in anger. "No...no mum that's Tia you've met her"
"Oh so I have..."by the look on Mrs Graces face she obviously hadn't liked Tia much. "Abigail do know what like you'd like to do as a career?" I wish they'd stop calling me Abigail "I'd like to be a publisher or maybe even an editor?" I saw Ric's mouth turn up in a smile as he continued to eat "oh how lovely Harrison you want to work in a newspaper too don't you?" His mother asked placing a hand on his shoulder "yes I want go be a journalist" I glanced over to my parents who nodded at Harry's words they were obviously happy with him, maybe even impressed.

"Oh how wonderful you two want to go into the same field, you didn't tell us you two had so much in comparison Harrison" his mother beamed "I..I didn't know" he looked me straight in the eyes and tilted in head slightly like he was searching for more.

Then I heard it. That voice from that night.

"Abby" I whipped my head around violently "Abigail..." the voice was chilling but I couldn't understand he sounded so close. "Come to me Abigail..."
"NO!" I screamed and everyone at the table looked at me startled "I am so sorry I got a text." He laughed nervously and everyone went back to their business. "Abigail come to me...or everyone dies!" But where I thought where would he be? "Outside, the woods" I quickly pushed myself up and excused myself making up some excuse that Evie had an emergency and I would be back soon.

I walked out the door and when I was out of range I broke into a sprint towards the woods. I made my way to a clearing which was barely illuminated by moonlight. "Well well, you actually came" I turned around I didn't see the dark wolf I saw that night but a man. His face was covering with darkness and a hoodie but I could see a pair of bright blue eyes.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him, we were steps apart maybe three. "I want to talk, don't people talk anymore?" He said it with such a blasé tone that I almost stood down. "Not to murderers" I remembered Stanley and how that family had been ripped apart. "Murder? No no that was satisfying a hunger, Murder would be this" before I knew it he was behind me his hands around my neck. I still couldn't see his face except the blue eyes.  "Don't wish for intention your majesty" he whispered and then let me go.

"Who are you?" I asked, I needed to keep him talking otherwise he may have left. "names are forgotten but maybe you could remember mine" he laughed "you can't run forever I will eventually catch you!" And he then began to cackle "catch me, I will have killed everyone you love including that pathetic little human before you even catch on to my game" this was a game!? "No. I am a Queen and you will leave my pack and family alone , you leave Harrison alone."

He stepped towards me again, like a lion approaching a deer. "Your not a queen yet, not until your mate accepts and you father passes his crown over and if my knowledge is correct that hasn't happened yet." he laughed

"I'll be in touch" he skunked away back into the darkness and I sprinted after him. "I'll catch you, you son of a bitch" I screamed "you'll never catch me Abby" suddenly I felt movement behind me and tore towards whatever I thought I felt.

"You'll never catch me. I will hunt the hunters and I will take great pleasure in the genocide of your pack" I roared at his words but as quick as his voice came it was gone.

And with a wounded pride and anger coursing through my veins I began to run back home.