Chapter 10

3 weeks later. 

It was my birthday in 2 days and it was also our half term in 1 day. Yay. Me and Justin might as well have been dating, we did what couples do we just didn't want to put a label on our relationship. 

"Lets get coffee" I suggested as we all walked out of the school building. 

"No" Justin hissed. 

"Nah" Austin laughed. 

"Yeahhh" Selena sang. 

"Yepp, were going" Vanessa shouted as she dragged everyone to Starbucks. 

We sat in a booth and waited for everyone to order. 

"Is it weird that to think that this time a few months ago everything was so...different" Chaz said. 

I looked to the floor. I didn't want to remember really. 

"Do you miss being pregnant?" Ryan asked hesitantly. 

Everyones eyes set on me but i just looked at Ryan, i focused on him, i wanted to let everything out to him and only him. 

"See the thing is, i thought i had my whole life planned out, everything was going to be perfect. I never thought in a million years i would have a miss carriage and loose my memory and all that, but then again nothing in life is perfect. I guess now i can live my life to the full, i can do what normal teenagers do now and i can have a lot of fun, but yeah i guess i miss being pregnant. I do" I smiled. 

Thats when i remembered everyone was there. 

My eyes gazed to Justin and he smiled at me and grabbed my hand under the table. 

"Anyways, Ri its your birthday in 2 days and we got something AMAZING PLANNED!" Vanessa shouted. 

"We sure dooooo" Austin laughed. 

"Better be good, or i won't be your friends anymore" I laughed. 

"You would still be my friend" Justin smirked. 

"Nooppee, i wouldn't" I joked. 

"Liar, you wouldn't be able to live without me in your life" Justin smirked trying not to laughed. 

"I lived 17 years without you in my life, you've only been in my life for the last nearly year.." I chuckled. 

"Whatever" He mumbled. 

The waiter come and took our order and then we sat and drank our drinks just talking about life. 

"You guys wanna come back to mine for a bit, moms out till late tonight" I smirked. 

"Yeah, okay" They all said. 

"No guys, she was talking to me right?" Justin winked. 

I nudged him and laughed. 

"Shut up, i didn't mean it like that..." I mumbled. 

"Yeah, we know how you meant it" Justin chuckled. 

I rolled my eyes and we all finished our drinks and got out of starbucks and made our way back to my house. 

We got to mine and everyone ran to my lounge. Justin then whispered something to Selena and Selena nodded and then looked around the lounge again. 

"What are you whispering about?" I asked placing my hands on my hips. 

"Nothing" Justin shrugged and then walked my way. 

"Im gonna give you a piggy back.." Vanessa laughed also walking my way. 

Justin and Austin stood back as Vanessa stood in front of me. 

"Bend over then.." I said. 

Austin then whispered something to Justin and then Justin looked at me and they burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes and jumped on Vanessa's back and she ran around the house. 

"Wait lets see if we can fit Selena on the back of me" I laughed. 

"What do you mean?" Selena asked. 

"You get on top of me" I said.

Justin whispered something to Austin and they both laughed again. I ignored them and then Selena tried to jump on the back of me. She stood on a chair and jumped. 

"Wow...guys...your...heavy.." Vanessa murmured as she tried taking a step but fell to her knees. 

I fell to the ground and so did Selena. 

We all messed about until my mom got home and then everyone went home.