Chapter 7

' I wanted you to know i still love you..' 

I kept reading this message from Justin that he sent a few minutes ago. I can't believe he still loved me. I didn't even know what to say. 

I sat in my room reading through that message and feeling sick. 

I did a little dance with my thumbs as i thought of what to say. I would type random words and then delete them. 

'Meet me at the park' 

I wanted to talk to him face to face, not over text. Oh...Fuck. What if he didn't want to meet me, no, what if he was joking. 

Shit. 

Justin literally text back immediately. 

' Okay, i'll be there in 10' 

I threw my phone on my bed and quickly got out of my baggy top and leggings and put on some comfy jeans and baggy belly top. I tied my hair in a messy bun and then put on some light mascara and foundation, i brushed my teeth quickly and then went downstairs. 

"Okay, mom im going to talk to Justin at the park, what time do you want me home?" I asked tucking my phone in my back pocket. 

"Whenever hun, i really hope you too sort it out" My mom smiled. 

I walked out the door and made my way down to the park. I heard kids screaming as i walked up to the gate. I was so nervous. 

My heart started to beat at 100 miles an hour and my breathing became uneven. 

"Hey" Justin smiled standing up and briefly hugging me and then perching on the swing again. 

I smiled at him and then sat onto the swing next to him. It was quiet for a bit until i spoke up. 

"Its weird just me and you sat together.." I chuckled lightly. 

"Its been a while" Justin laughed. 

"Your text.." I mumbled looking down. 

"Yeah..umm" Justin blushed as he scratched his neck. 

"I don't understand, why did you leave me in the first place, i was broken Justin my baby was dead and you became friends with the murderer" i said as tears filled my eyes. 

"I wish i could anwer that Ri, i just don't know" Justin sighed then looked into my eyes. 

I gulped trying not to ball my eyes out. 

"I wish i could forget the last few months ever happened.." I sighed looking straight ahead of me. 

"I know I messed up Ri, Big time too...But as you said we are starting fresh, surley that counts for 'us' too?" Justin asked. 

I looked his way, deep in his eyes. 

"We could be friends, for now" I muttered. 

"That would work" Justin nodded. 

"Only if...you stop the drugs, the alcohol, its not you" I said and then looked away from him again. 

"It will be hard but i will do it for you, for us" Justin half smiled. 

I got up and Justin wrapped one of his arms around my waist and he walked me back to my house. 

"I'll meet you out here for school on monday, yeah?" Justin asked smiling at me. 

I nodded and smiled. 

"Yeah, night Justin" I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

Justin smiled and then we parted. 

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!!!!

I NEARLY HAVE MY BOY JUSTIN BACK!