Chapter 28

I slid my phone in my pocket, quickly looked at the time and strolled out the door. 

4:23pm 

I should make it on time, considering he lives 2 doors away. 

I walked in and no one was around. It was kind of dark so i thought Justin was in the lounge with some candles lit or something. 

I walked into the lounge and the blinds were shut and it was pitch black i could only see fingures of things. 

I squinted my eyes and switched the light on. I looked up and Ryan, Chaz, Selena, Austin, Vanessa, Demi, Miley, My mom, Quin, Pattie, Jeremy, Jazzy and Jaxon and a few other school friends. 

There were ballons everywhere. There was a huge bandana that read 'Marry Him Ariana' what the fuck...

I looked down and Justin was on one knee with a ring. 

I started to shake my head. No this couldn't be real. Not now. 

So many thoughts going through my head, was this a joke? it had to be. 

"3, 2, 1.." They all said and then ripped off there jumpers to reveal a message. 

'Say yes Ri' They all read. 

I started to tear up and then i looked at Justin again. I just focused on him. He was smiling at me. 

"Ariana" He started "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I don't want you to be with any other guy, i want you to be with me only, i want you to feel only my kisses and my hugs, I only have one life and i only want to live it with you" Justin said and then stood back up. 

He walked over to a guitar in the corner and i watched him as he sat down on a stool. 

'They say that hate has been sent, so let loose the talk of love, before they outlaw the kiss, baby give me one last hug. Theres a dream that i've been chasing want so bady for it to be reality, and when you hold my hand and i understand that its meant to be, cause baby when your with me..' 

I shut my eyes and let the music fill my ears, this beautiful human being has written another song for me, no one has ever done that for me, ever. But something was holding me back from marrying him, we are too young. 

'Its like an angel came by and took me to heaven, cause when i stare in your eyes it couldn't be better, let the music blast, we gon' do our dance bring the downers on they don't matter all all, cause this life to long and this love to strong so baby no for sure that i'll never let you go' 

Justin finished up with the song and everyone clapped and then looked back to me. 

Justin got down on one knee right in front of me and held out this gorgeous diamond ring. 

I was completely speechless. 

"Ariana Grande, will you...Marry me?"