Chapter 6

I sat down awkwardly next to Justin and got out my phone. I got the picture of us kissing up and Justin just looked away. 

"Talk to me" I demanded. 

Justin looked at me in the eyes, for the first time in ages. 

"What do you wanna talk about?" He mumbled. 

"Your mad, at me, why?" I asked. 

"I'm not mad, i just miss you" Justin mumbled and then grabbed my hand. 

I looked at our hands locked together and then looked back at Justin. 

"You sure show it" I joked. 

"I'm sorry..i don't mean to push you away" Justin smiled looking deep into my eyes. 

"But why wont you talk to me, or be my friend, remember Justin you are the reason we aren't together, you just stopped talking to me" I reminded. 

"I know, i made a mistake, so cause i needed to get my mind off you Austin got me into drugs, but now i can't stop" He muttered. 

"I can help you" I smiled and then kissed his cheek. 

"I missed those kisses" Justin smiled looking deep into my eyes until someone burst through the door. 

"Your mom wants you Ariana, she seems pretty mad" Selena laughed as the 'crew' walked back in. 

I let go of Justin's hand. 

"Shit" I muttered and ran down the stairs. 

"ARIANA, WHY ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE AT MY HOUSE, I NEVER SAID YOU COULD INVITE THEM OVER!" She shouted. 

I held my head as she shouted on and on. 

"I know mom, I'm sorry they are about to leave" I said not wanting to argue. 

"And isn't one of those stupid boys the person who caused your babys death" She mumbled again. 

I nodded "Yep" I said. 

"Look, I don't want to get mad at you its just you didn't even ask me or anything and there are loads of people here, that i don't even know, theres so many boys are you giving up on Justin now?" My mom asked. 

"Hes upstairs, you interupted our chat.." I said awkwardly. 

"Oh..well, go on then, i guess i will make you guys some breakfast but i don't want this happening again" My mom mumbled. 

I nodded and hugged her tight and then slowly made my way upstairs again. 

"Mom's making us breakfast" I muttered and sat back on the bed. 

"Yess, im starving!" Chaz shouted. 

"Ugh, i can't eat" Vanessa said. 

I looked at Justin and he half smiled but i just looked away. We couldn't carry on our conversation cause everyone was there and i really wanted to know where we stood. 

We all walked down stairs and grabbed some breakfast. Chaz, Ryan, Justin and Austin then left leaving just me, Selena and Vanessa. I still had the biggest headache but we were just talking about last night and this morning. 

"Vanessa you were totally looking at Austin's abs when he put his shirt on this morning" Selena chuckled. 

"Wasn't" She blushed. 

I laughed "Yeah you were" I muttered. 

"What about you huh? What did you and Justin talk about?" Vanessa asked. 

"Oh, not much" I said playing with my fingers, looking down and smiling. 

"Spill the beans Ri" Selena laughed. 

"He told me he missed me" I smiled and blushed. 

"Aww, are you too gonna get back together then?" Vanessa asked. 

"No idea, we didn't finish our conversation cause you guys came in" I laughed. 

"Oh yeah, ahah" Vanessa laughed. 

We talked a bit longer but then they both had to go home because i was tired.