Chapter 20

We are leaving tomorrow but last night was a blast. I woke up and Justin was brushing his teeth in the bathroom. I quickly put on my bikini for when i wanted to go into the pool and then i went behind Justin and shouted in his ear. 

"Fuck don't do that" He said. 

"Wheres my morning kiss?" I asked as i puckered my lips. 

Justin pecked them and then picked me up bridal style. 

"What are you doing?" I asked as Justin started to run down the stairs. 

Justin didn't answer. We got outside the pool and Justin threw me in. Once again he got me in the pool without me actually wanting to go in there. 

"Justin you ass, get in" I said pointing to the water. 

"Good to see you two talking again" I heard someone say. 

I looked around and Vanessa was sunbathing. I didn't say anything but Justin got in and started singing Let me love you. I splashed him. Justin went to splash me but i hid underwater. I came up for a breath and Justin was gone. Suddenly i was lifted from the water and sat on Justin's shoulders. I screamed. 

"Ya'll need to keep it down" Vanessa said holding her head. 

"Sorrry" I laughed. 

"Jay, phones ringing" Austin walked in holding his head. 

"Fuck sake" Justin said and then got out quickly, grabbed a towel and walked inside. 

I also got out and sat with Vanessa and Austin came and sat with us aswell. 

"Ya'll don't remember what happened last night do you?" I smirked. 

"Noo..." Austin said looking at me and then at Vanessa worriedly. 

"You 2 kissed, and it wasn't just a peck.." I laughed. 

Vanessa went bright red and looked at Austin and then back at me. 

Austin stood up. 

"Imma go see Ryan and Chaz.." He said and walked away. 

"Still cant believe you couldn't remember" I laughed shaking my head. 

"Ri, you made that so awkward, we did remember we were talking about it all last night..I think i like him..." Vanessa smirked. 

"Awwwww, wanna know a secret" I smiled. 

"What?" Vanessa said coming closer to me. 

"Me and Justin, you know..." I blushed. 

"No way! Last night?" She asked. 

I nodded trying to wipe the smirk off my face. 

Justin came back outside. He looked mad. 

"Whats up?" I asked. 

"Never guess who it was, Quin she was asking me where i was, she told me she kept coming to my house and i wasn't there and she was worried about me, she was like love you justy, shes fucking annoying!" Justin said in an angry voice as he ran his fingers through his hair. 

"Quin?" I asked concerned. 

"Prostitute, bimbo, barbie, slut, whore" Vanessa rephrased. 

"Oh, she has a name.." I laughed. 

"Shes so fucking annoying" Justin said. 

We sat there a minute and then Selena, Chaz, Ryan and Austin walked out. 

"Where are we gonna go today?" Vanessa asked. 

"We should go to the beach" Selena suggested. 

I nodded "Yeah, omg that would be so much fun!" I said getting exited. 

"Alright, its settled, we are going to the beach, we'll leave in 20 minutes!" Selena said and walked back inside. 

I followed her and started to get ready.