Chapter 17

We all just went to sleep so we would be ready tomorrow. I woke up first and ran downstairs to see what the pool and stuff actually looked like. I walked out and squinted the sun was so bright. I looked out and saw this huge blue pool. It was so beautiful and it sparkled in the light. It was clear and you could see the bottom and it had hearts on the bottom. I walked round and dipped my foot into the water to feel how cool it was when i felt a huge shove. I fell straight into the water in my pjs. 

Before i had even risen i knew it was Justin cause i could see his feet. He was laughing so i was gonna mess with him. 

"Help" i coughed "Im drowning" I shouted. 

"Ri, stop playing now" Justin said concerned. 

"Help me Justin!" I screamed trying to hold in my giggles. 

"Oh shit" Justin said looking around quickly.

He took his top off and jumped in and wrapped his arms around me. 

I looked over at him and laughed and he soon looked angry. 

"You idiot" Justin said getting out and ran his fingers through his hand. 

I soon followed him out. I think i took it a bit too far. 

"It was just a joke Justin" I said walking towards him as he started to walk back in the house. 

"I thought you were dying, you thought that was a joke" He shouted, he had never acted like this before. 

I looked down as i started to well up. 

"I'm kidding now come on" Justin said, grabbed my hand jumping in the pool with me. 

"Don't do that, i thought you were mad a me i nearly cried" I said slapping his chest. 

"Guys, aren't you supposed to be wearing swimming stuff.." Selena mumbled awkwardly as she walked out with a bikini on. 

I looked over at Justin and he was staring at her. I slapped him again and he snapped out of it. 

"He pushed me in" I said starting to get out. 

"I'll be back, im just getting my swim suit on" I said walking back into the cool villa. 

I came back a few minutes later and cannon balled into the pool. Vanessa was lightly swimming and Selena was sunbathing. 

"Wheres the boys?" I spoke as i rose from the pool. 

"They went to the sawna area. They said they were all gonna chill there" Selena said. 

"Okay, well im gonna go over there in a sec" I said getting out. 

"Yeah, i'll come with you" Vanessa said. 

Me and Vanessa slowly walked round the back to the sawna. There was that familiar smell of weed again. How the fuck could they have snuck that in. 

I walked in and saw all of them smoking it. I looked at vanessa completely furious. 

I coughed and everyone looked at me. Justin imidetly threw the but on the floor. I folded my arms and waited for them to say something. 

"So fucking nasty" Vanessa said waving away the smoke. 

"How the fuck did you smuggle this through security?" I asked raising my voice. 

"Hid it" Austin said. 

"I can't believe you, you told me you would quit and then you go behind my back and do this" I said looking at Justin. 

"Guys lets not fight now, let them do what they wanna do Ri, there just killing themselves, but seriously there is nothing we can do about it" Vanessa said pushing me towards the door.

I looked back at Justin and he looked like he wanted to say something. I looked back around and walked out the door and back to the pool and just sunbathed for the rest of the day.