Chapter 12

I peeped into my room and saw Justin sat on my bed staring at this silver envelope, tapping it nervously on the back of his hand. I coughed as i entered and Justin soon looked up quickly at me. 

He smiled charmingly. 

"Happy Birthday Ri" He smiled and pulled me into a hug. 

"Thank you" I smiled and pulled away. 

"Okay, so i got a question for you.." Justin started. 

"Go on then Bieber.." I smirked. 

"Okay, so i know that..we um, were good friends but I really think we are meant to be more than that and i was wondering if you would give me another chance, and be my..girlfriend" Justin asked rubbing his hands nervously. 

"Omg, Justin...a- are you serious.." I asked gobsmacked. 

"I'm serious" He chuckled through his nerves. 

"OF COURSE I WOULD!" I shouted and swung my arms around his neck and kissed him. 

I pulled away soon after and Justin revealed a purple box, my favourite colour. 

"I got you something else.." Justin smiled passing me the box. 

I opened it to reveal a necklace that said 'Justin' on it. I smiled and 'awed'. 

"Thank you so much Justin, put it on me" I smiled. 

Justin pushed my hair to the side and then clipped the necklace on me. I looked down and smiled at it. 

"I have one more thing for you" Justin smiled. 

He passed me  the silver card and i opened it quickly. 

"What is it?" I asked reading through it but i was too happy to understand it. 

"Read it" Justin nudged me. 

"Blah blah blah, tickets to MIAMI!!!" I screamed. 

"OMG JUSTIN ARE YOU SERIOUS, LIKE IS THIS REAL!" I shouted. 

"Yupp, 100% real Ri" Justin laughed. 

"OMG, OMG OMG OMG OMG!" I said jumping up and down. 

"Me, You, Vanessa, Austin, Selena, Ryan and Chaz are all going to Miami, we are staying in a villa together!" Justin smiled. 

"When are we leaving..?" I asked exitedly. 

"Tomorrow, flight leaves at 12am" Justin laughed at me. 

"OMG" Was all i could say. 

"Come on lets go downstairs and you can open your presents from the others" Justin smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

I kissed his lips and we walked down the stairs. 

"I've always loved you" Justin smirked. 

"You know i love you" I smiled. 

We all sat down together and i opened my presents from my mom, i got some shorts, money, chocolate, diamond necklace, sunglasses, new school bag and an Ipad, OMG. Vanessa got me, some earings, cute braclets and a case for the ipad with a picture of me and her on the case. Selena got me a bikini, a cute denim jacket and a photo of us in a frame. Austin just got me some expensive chocolates and Ryan and Chaz got me a joint present, which was a t shirt with a picture of Chaz on the back and Ryan on the front. 

"Well thank you everyone so, so, so, so, soooooooo much" I said nearly crying. 

I hugged them all one by one, then we ate some food and talked about tomorrow.