Chapter 2

I sat in my seat in maths smiling as Vanessa told me some funny stories about the holiday we just had. 

"Coming to Austin's party friday, gonna be good" Justin said spinning around from his chair to look at Vanessa. 

Vanessa looked at me and then looked back at Justin. 

"Only if Ariana can go?" She said. 

Justin's eyes set on me for a second. 

"Course" He said charmingly and then looked back at Vanessa. 

"Fine, we'll be there, what time?" Vanessa asked. 

"Austin's house at 10 onwards, its gonna be sick" Justin smirked and then turned around again. 

Justin was acting the complete same as when i first came to this school and he was all cocky, he was just being an ass hole. 

The bell went for lunch and me and Vanessa put our things in our locker and then made our way outside to meet everyone. 

"I don't want to go to that stupid party" I hissed rolling my eyes. 

"You have to come, everyone will be there you'll be known as a loser if you don't go" Vanessa laughed and nudged me. 

We walked just outside the hall to meet Selena, Miley and Demi. There was a small woods opposite us and i could see figures moving around in there. 

"Can you see that?" I asked pointing towards the woods. 

Vanessa nodded "Yeah, lets go have a look" She smirked. 

"Wait we need to wait for Selena, Demi and Miley" I sighed. 

"Heeeeey" I heard a voice say. 

I spun around and saw Selena, Miley and Demi. 

"Hey, we are going over there to see who's there" I said pointing to the woods. 

They all nodded and we headed over to the woods. A waft of weed slammed my face. I scrunched my nose as we carried on walking. I heard laughing and talking and then I saw...

AUSTIN AND JUSTIN! 

They were standing there smoking joints and stuff with their friends. I looked at Justiin and he was showing some prostitute his 'new tattoo' he got. Fag. It wasn't actually a prostitute but she looked a hell of a lot like one. 

I looked at Austin and he smirked at me. He tossed me a joint. 

"Urm, no" I mumbled making everyone look at me. 

"Ugh, what are you doing here?" The prostitute said placing her hands on her hips. 

I looked at Justin and he inhaled his fag. 

"You guys think it looks sexy to smoke and shit, but you look like dicks.." Vanessa laughed. 

Austin rolled his eyes. 

"Wanna hang?" Austin smirked his eyes puffy and he plastered a smirk on his face. 

I pushed him back. 

"Why would I 'hang' with a murderer" I shouted backing up from him. 

"Calm down Grande, shes a feisty one isn't she Bieber" He smirked as he exhaled in my face making me cough slightly. 

"What the fucks happened to you?" I asked then walking over to Justin. 

"I grew up" He mumbled, he wouldn't look at me though. 

"Get off him Grande, hes mine you and him are history" The skanky whore said as she then gave me a spiteful look. 

2 can play at this game. 

I walked over to Justin and all eyes were on me. Justin glared at me, he looked completely high. I smirked and sat on his lap. Bitch girl completely freaked out as Justin just sat there mellow, smoking on his joint. I missed sitting on Justin's lap though, i won't lie. 

"GET OFF HIM" She shouted and stomped her foot. 

I didn't say anything I just started to stroke up Justin's hand. He was oblivious of what was happening. 

"GET OFF HIM OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR BABY, AND YOU WERE NEVER GOING TO HAVE ONE" She smirked. 

She didn't scare me, the little bitch. 

"I don't care if you spread rumours about me, it means you will be spreading something over than your legs" I said and then stood up. 

"RIPPED!" Chaz shouted as everyone laughed. 

"Just get out of here, Justin doesn't like you anymore, you thought you were popular when you first started the school but everyone knows how much of a bitch you are so now where are you at.." She said looking around. 

"While your backstabbing me later babe, you can kiss my ass whilst your there" I said then giving her a fake smile. 

I walked up to her and threw her joint on the floor and stamped it out. She huffed and i walked away with my friends. 

She wouldn't treat me like that again.