Chapter 5

My eyes itched with tiredness as i opened them up slowly. I looked around and everyone was asleep. WTF why was Austin, Justin, Ryan and Chaz at my house. 

My stomach churned and I ran for the toilet still figuring out what happened last night. 

I threw up about 3 times before making my way back to my room. 

I sat on my bed and looked through the pictures from last night, they were most blurry but there was one of me and Justin kissing. I looked over to him and just looked at how sweet he looked. 

"Stop staring" He mumbled with his eyes still shut and attempted to through a pillow at me. 

I caught the pillow and then quickly looked away awkwardly. 

"Sorry" I mumbled. 

Justin imedietly sat up and looked over to me. He squinted his eyes. 

"Ariana?" He mumbled. 

I didn't look at him in the eyes. Justin sat up properly and looked around the room. 

"WHAT THE FUCK? why am i here?" Justin asked rubbing his forehead. 

I shrugged "I'm thinking the same" I mumbled. 

Austin and Vanessa then soon woke up and looked at each other wide eyed. 

"What...." Austin said. 

"The..." Vanessa awkwardly muttered. 

"Fuck..." Austin mumbled. 

Selena, Chaz and Ryan rose there heads and yawned. 

"Move Im gonna throw up" Selena shouted and ran to the toliet. 

Everyone still looked at eachother awkwardly. I checked my phone every 2 seconds as no one knew what to say. 

"Um, does anyone remember last night?" Chaz awkwardly said looking at all of us. 

"No" 

"Nope"

"Nah" 

"Nooo" 

"No"

We all replied. I lied, memories flooded back I remember that kiss, and i remember smoking bongs... WTF. 

"I was smoking a bong" I mumbled out loud. 

Everyones eyes set on me. 

"We were drunk and i suggested if you wanted to come back to my house, you all said yes" I said awkwardly and then sat back on the bed again, where Justin was sat. 

I looked a Justin who was already looking at me. He looked away awkwardly. 

"We aren't even supposed to like each other, we are from differen't groups" Ryan said. 

"We could start a fresh?" Vanessa asked. 

It was easy for her to say, she didn't have austin try and kill her. Everyones eyes glared at me once again. 

"I don't know" I mumbled then looked down. 

"What's holding you back Ri?" Selena asked as she walked back in my room. 

"Him" I said pointing to Austin. 

Austin looked down and gulped. 

"I'm sorry, i don't know what was going through my head at the time, Justin forgave me...please" Austin pleaded. 

"I'm not saying we can be best friends or anything, but i accept your appology, but please please dont ever do it again, i lost my baby" I said as tears filled my eyes. 

Austin genuinly looked sorry. He got up from his spot and hugged me tight. I lightly hugged him back and then looked at Justin and he looked sad. 

"We friends now, everyone?" Vanessa asked. 

I looked at Justin and he just set his eyes on Austin. 

I shook my head. 

"No" I mumbled and then looked at Justin. 

"Can you give me and Justin a moment guys, go into my lounge or something" I asked. 

They all understood and nodded leaving me and Justin in the room togehter.