Chapter 11

Justin's P.O.V 

Today was Ariana's birthday and i had the best thing planned for her ever! School had finished so I didn't need to worry about that. Yay. 

I can't believe Ariana was going to be 18. 

It was half 7 in the morning and i was making my way to Ariana's house to set up before she wakes up. 

I walked in and the smell of freshly baked cake hit me. 

"Hey Justin, whens everyone else gonna be here, we are going to need as many hands as we can have" Joan said. 

"Um, i think they'll be here in an hour, did you print off the pictures on your machine thing..?" I asked. 

Joan nodded "Yeah, and i got the balloons" she smiled. 

"There all purple, silver and white, yes?" I asked placing my backpack on the floor. 

"Yep" Joan said. 

"Okay, and you got the neclace, you haven't lost it have you? i left it here for you to look after" I mumbled worryingly. 

"Yes Justin, Calm down everything going to be fine" Joan laughed. 

"I'm just nervous" I chuckled. 

"Don't be, I'm sure she will love it and say yes!" Joan laughed. 

"But what if she doesn't want to be my girlfriend.." I mumbled. 

"Justin! Trust me she will, now get your ass in the lounge and start blowing up the balloons!" Joan laughed. 

I chuckled and jogged into the lounge and started blowing up the balloons. 

I really hope she likes this. 

Ariana's P.O.V 

I woke up to the smell of a freshly made cake. I sprung out of bed, looked in the mirror and started singing happy birthday to myself. I quickly grabbed my phone and had a text from Justin. 

'ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, HAPPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYY RIIIIIII, LOVE YOU;)' 

I smiled as i read it over and over, i also had one from Vanessa and Selena. 

'Happy Birthday Ri, your gonna have such a good day' - Vanessa. 

' Aww, my besties 18, love you RiRi CANT WAIT!!!!' - Selena. 

I did a small scream to myself and then ran down the stairs and hugged my mom who was standing in the kitchen on her phone. 

"MOM ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!" I shouted in her ear. 

"How could i forget" She chuckled and hugged me tighter. 

I pulled away and just stood there smiling. 

"Shall we go in the lounge, you can open your presents" My mom smiled. 

I nodded and raced to the lounge. The door was shut. I walked in and switched on the lights and i was gobsmacked when i saw about 10 trillion balloons with little Polaroid style pictures tied to the bottom of them. There was food everywhere and presents in a tower next to this perfectly decorated cake. 

I looked to my mom and covered my mouth with my hand. 

I walked over to the pictures and grabbed one of the balloons to look at it. It was a picture that Justin took of me and Selena when we went to the beach ages ago. I looked at another one and it was of me and Justin pulling silly faces. I started to laugh until someone tapped me on the shoulder. 

I looked around and found Austin, Vanessa, Selena, Ryan and Chaz behind me. 

"OMG YOU GUYS!" I smiled through my tears. 

"Shouldn't be thanking us, this wasn't our idea and we hardly did any of this.." Austin smiled. 

"Who did it then?" I asked. 

"Who do you think?" Selena laughed. 

I walked up to my cake and looked at it, there was a picture of me and my mom on the front. I smiled and started to cry. 

"Where is Justin?" I asked looking back around at everyone. 

"He's waiting for you, in your room" Vanessa said pointing up stairs. 

I jogged upstairs to find my hero...