Chapter 22

We were boarding the plane and i was nervous again. Justin was holding my hand tightly as we walked down the turmanal. We got on the plane and i was sat next to just Justin cause we sat in a 2 seater this time. I was on the window side and Justin was on the outside. 

"Okay, now how are you feeling?" Justin asked looking at me. 

"Pretty good actually" I smiled. 

I didn't feel scared, cause i was with Justin i felt much more safe. He was holding my hand tightly. The plane engine started and my breathing became uneaven. 

"Breathe Ri, its gonna be okay, focus on me"  Justin said. 

I looked his direction as we started to move. 

"So what was the best part of the holiday?" He asked me. 

He was trying to get my mind off the fact we were taking off. 

"Guess?" I smirked. 

Justin kissed my lips. 

"That was a magical night" Justin smirked. 

I nodded "It was good". 

I over thought that night and something struck me. 

"Shit, did you use a condom" I whispered. 

Justin laughed "Of course" He said. 

"Thank fuck for that" I sighed and then looked out the window and we had taken off. 

"You did it Ri" Justin smiled and then kissed my cheek. 

OMG. I took of without having a panic attack, wow. Justin was a dream. 

"I Want food" i sang as the lady with the trolley started to come down. 

"Can we get 2 cheese sandwiches please?" Justin sweetly smiled. 

The woman passed us the food and then Justin paid and we sat eating it. 

After the 7 hours on the plane we were finally off it and we were making our way back home. We were in the taxi and Justin was asleep on my lap, Selena was also asleep and me and Vanessa were just talking cause we were sat in the back back. 

"So you and Austin" I whispered "Is it official?" I Added. 

Vanessa nodded. She had the biggest smile on her face i think i have ever seen. 

"Don't tell anyone yet though.." She whispered back. 

"Okay V" I said and then leaned my head on her and fell asleep.