Chapter 26

WHAT THE FUCK. 

She slapped me. What did I do? 

"Bro what the fuck was that?" Austin said looking at me wide eyed. 

I shrugged. 

"Justin, she heard you in the girls bathroom with Quin" Selena said. 

"Ohhhh" It all made sense now. 

"She was the girl in the other cubical that wouldn't come out" I sighed. 

"Someone fill me in" Austin said confused as we started to walk to the hall. 

"Bassically Justin is cheating on Ariana with Quin" Selena said folding her arms. 

A few people looked around. I looked at Selena wide eyed. 

"Wow man, Quin really?" Ryan asked. 

"What the fuck no" I frowned "Why would she think that!" I added. 

"So what really is it, what would make her think that?" Selena asked. 

"Okay guys, you can't tell anyone. Seriously!" I said pulling them closer to me. 

"What Justin?" Selena said. 

"Well Quin's mom is a party planner and i was gonna tell you guys but i was gonna tell you just in a few months, on the 23rd of July i am going to propose to Ariana" I smiled just thinking of the moment. 

"Bro school finishes in like 4 months, why are you planning it so early?" Austin asked. 

"Cause i want it to be perfect and now she thinks im cheating on her!" I blushed. 

"Oh my gosh this is so cute" Selena cooed. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"I'll talk to her later!" I said. 

"Wait you can't tell her about you proposing, we will cover for you we just have to tell V cause she thinks you cheated" Selena chuckled. 

"Its kinda sad that Ariana thinks i would cheat on her, with Quin" I cringed. 

"Go find her now, before she slaps the shit out of Quin" Chaz pointed out. 

Good idea. 

"Okay, I'll go find her" I said and walked the way Ariana went. 

Where the fuck would they be?

'Ariana where are you, please?xoxox' - Justin 

I texted Ariana. Its easier that way. I slipped my phone back in my pocket and then started to find her. 

"Did you hear Justin and Ariana broke up cause Justin's cheating on her with Quin, ahaha, i wish he would cheat with me" Some girl said as i walked behind them. 

"Thats a load of crap" I laughed. 

The girl went bright red and all the other girls around her were staring at me. What is wrong with them, have they never seen a hot boy in there lives. Just kidding. 

"Oh hey Justin" They all mumbled twiddling with their hair. 

"So anyone seen Ariana anywhere?" I asked running my fingers through my hair. 

"Um, I heard she went with that vanessa girl to the other hall" One of the girls said. 

"Oh shit" I cursed. 

The girl blushed and i ran away. 

She was going to find Quin. 

I texted Quin. 

'Ariana's gonna try and slap you, try and aviod her for me..' - Justin

I started to walk to the other hall but i had an incoming call it was from Ariana. I went into the nearest boys toilets. 

"Ariana?" I asked. 

"Justin, I'm with your sex buddy Quin now, shes got a lot to say for herself" Ariana scoffed. 

I rolled my eyes "Your jumping to conclusions, you really think i would choose Quin over you Ariana, after everything we have been through" I said. 

"I don't even know anymore" Ariana sighed. 

"Meet me out the woods" I said and hung up. 

I started to pace towards to the woods and i saw Ariana waiting there for me and i saw another female figure. Please don't be Quin. 

"Quin, why are you here?" I rolled my eyes. 

"I don't know this little bitch dragged me here.." Quin laughed. 

"How was it?" Ariana laughed. 

I looked at Ariana and frowned..

"How was what?" I asked. 

"The sex.." Ariana scoffed. 

I looked at Quin and she shrugged. 

"Hunny, me and Justin never had sex, your delusional" Quin laughed, flipped her hair in Ariana's face and then walked off. 

"Ariana, me and Quin never had sex what are you talking about?" I asked. 

"I heard you in the bathroom Jay, you said don't tell Ri, and you said you would meet eachother with no one around.." Ariana sobbed. 

I pulled her into a hug. 

"Babe, you got the wrong Idea okay, i would never cheat on you" I said and kissed the top of her head. 

"Then what were you talking about?" Ariana asked. 

I hesitated. 

"Um, Austin wanted me to get him some weed and she didn't want anyone knowing, and i didn't want to tell you cause you would think it was for me" I sighed. 

"Oh, well please just tell me next time, im sorry" Ariana said and kissed my lips. 

"Babe, you might wanna go and wash your face your mascara has run" I laughed trying to get it off her face with my thumb. 

Ariana laughed and took my hand and we walked to the bathroom together.