Chapter 1

My alarm clock went off at 7:30am. I didn't want to set it for that time but i had to, it was the first day back at school and so much has happened in the holidays. Vanessa is my closest friend at the moment. She had moved to our group and i think shes most like me. The only thing was she was also good friends with Justin which annoyed me so much. 

"ARIANA GET UP!" My mom shouted. 

"I'm up now shut up" I said rolling out of bed. 

I looked in the mirror and my eyes widened, i looked terrible. 

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then walked back into my room feeling a bit fresher. I got changed into some leggings and a baggyish top but it still looked nice then i put my boots on. I curled my hair and then tied it half up and half down. I did my usual natural make up and then made my way down stairs to my ready made bag. 

"Breakfast?" My mom asked puttering some toast. 

"I only just brushed my teeth" I moaned. 

"I'm sure it won't be hard to walk up the stairs and brush them again, but you have to eat" My mom said handing me the toast she just buttered. 

I rolled my eyes and scoffed down the toast and then dragged myself up the stairs to brush my teeth again. 

"Ready to go?" My mom called from down the stairs. 

"Yeah, coming" I replied and jumped down the stairs. 

We got into the car and drove to school, i said i would meet Vanessa at my locker at the begining of the day. 

I got out and kissed my moms cheek and then she drove away and i slowly walked myself to the front door of the school. I walked in and everyone was just talking to their friends they have't spoken to in ages. 

"Riiii" I heard someone say behind me. 

I looked around and saw Vanessa. 

"Hey Vee" I said and pulled her into a hug. 

We both walked to my locker when Justin and Austin were. 

Justin looked different and so did Austin. They looked so laid back and Justin's pants were lower than before and it looked as if Austin had copied his style. Justin was with a load of girls. I rolled my eyes at the sight. 

"Ariana, long time no see huh" Justin smirked as i opened my locker. 

I didn't say anything i just started to talk to Vanessa again. 

"She ignoring me..?" Justin slurred pointing to me and looking at vanessa. 

I shut my locker and just looked Justin over. What had happened to him.