Chapter 27

Ariana's P.O.V 

It was the last day of term and me and Justin were doing just fine. Yet again we were voted hottest couple of the month, but Vanessa and Austin were voted cutest couple. 

"So come to mine at say half 4, I'm making you dinner remember" Justin smirked as we walked to math class hand in hand. 

I started to swing our hands up and down. 

"Yes Justin, I remember you keep reminding me every 5 seconds" I laughed. 

"Oh do i.." Justin blushed. 

"Justy, good luck tonight" Quin smirked and then glanced at me. 

I rolled my eyes and Justin didn't say anything. 

I let go of Justin's hand and sat next to Vanessa, considering that was my seat. 

"What are you doing tonight, i thought maybe we could hang out, until like 4?" I asked. 

"I can't sorry Ri, im um going to my nans, yeah im heading to my nans" She smiled. 

Why was everyone acting so weird. 

"Oh okay" I said and then the teacher walked in. 

The clocked ticked and i just sat staring at it. Thinking. Whats gonna happen after today, theres no more school anymore, no one crew. No nothing. I might never see, Selena, Vanessa, Austin, Ryan or Chaz ever again. I was really going to miss this school. 

"Mrs Grande, what did i just say?" The teacher asked which got me out of thought. 

Everyones head turned towards me. 

"Um, Something to do with math.." I couldn't be wrong we were in a math lesson right? 

Everyone started to chuckle. 

"Close" the teacher said and rolled her eyes and carried on talking. 

Justin looked back and smirked shaking his head. 

I looked down in embarresment and tried to stop blushing. 

"Okay class pack up, it was such a pleasure teaching you guys, i hope your future is well" The teacher spoke. 

This is it, that was my last class ever in this school. 

I started hugging a load of people. Everyone was crying and then the bell went. 

"Bye Ariana" 

"Good luck at university" 

"Bye Ri, i love you" 

"Lots of love Ri" 

"Bye" 

I heard people telling me this on my way to my locker to get everything out of it. I took off all the pictures in the locker. 

The one of me and Justin in miami on the beach a few months back, the one from about a year ago of me and Selena at the park party thing. 

A tear slipped down my cheek. 

"SCHOOLS OUT!" I heard Justin shouted as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"Are you crying Ri, awww" Justin cooed and wiped my tear and then softly kissed my lips. 

"Bye Ri, ill see you around" I heard someones voice. 

I slightly shut my locker and saw Vanessa standing there arms open. 

I ran up to her and pulled her into a tight hug. 

"I love you V we need to keep in touch yeah" I sobbed. 

Vanessa nodded and then left. 

She didn't seem at all emotional, only i did. 

"Coming back to mine?" I asked shutting my locker and taking one more look at the school. 

Justin shook his head. 

"I can't, i need to start making your special dinner" Justin smiled as he laced our hands together. 

I nodded as a few tears still dropped from my eyes. What if me and Justin break up, because we can't see eachother everyday. 

"I'll see you later babe" Justin said and kissed my cheek and then walked to his house. 

I opened the gate to my house and walked in. I saw a note from my mom on the table. It read.. 

'Gone out with Judy for dinner, i'll call you later, love mom' 

I rolled my eyes and slowly thumped up the stairs. I took my hair out of its usual half up half down doo and took a quick shower. I then slid on a purple skater dress with gold sparkly high heels. My make up was gold eye lids, purple-ish lip sick, false eye lashes and foundation. I put my hair back in its usual half up half down but i straightned it this time. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. My phone buzzed making me snap out of my daze. 

'Remember, half 4, my house;)xoxox' - Justin 

I laughed to myself and closed my phone, there was no point in replying it was already quater past 4 when I had finished.