Chapter 14

I woke up by some huge thing jumping on my bed. 

"Ouch" I mumbled and then rolled over. 

"Riiiii get up, we're going to Miami" Vanessa jumped excitedly on the bed. 

A huge smile grew on my face. I had packed near enough everything last night, Justin helped me. 

"IM 18!!" I tried to shout but croaked as i sat up. 

Selena and Vanessa laughed. Justin and Austin didn't stay at mine tonight, mom says im not aloud at the moment so they went home but Selena and Vanessa stayed. 

I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower and got ready and changed. I zipped up my suitcase and then we took our suitcases downstairs and waited for the boys to arrive. 

Justin, Austin, Ryan and Chaz finally came. 

"Exited?" Chaz asked me. 

I nodded and a grin grew on my face. 

"Lets go, taxi's waiting outside" Austin shouted. 

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!" I shouted as i squeezed Selena's hand, we were holding hands cause i was so exited. 

"You don't know how lucky you are to be going on holiday with me" Justin smirked as he folded his arms. 

The taxi man was putting our suitcases in the back of the car and we were saying bye to my mom. 

"And whys that?" I asked also folding my arms. 

"Cause, there are about 100 girls at school who wish they were you right now, they wish i was there boyfriend, do you feel special yet?" Justin smirked. 

"Nopeee" I laughed and we all got in the car. 

"Bye mom, i love you lots!" I said and kissed her cheek from the car. 

"Oh Ariana, these are for your nausea" My mom smiled. 

I awkwardly took them and then rolled up the window, waved and we left. 

"Nausea?" Vanessa asked opposite me. 

I nodded "Yeah, there's something i didn't tell you..." I mumbled. 

Justin grabbed my hand and looked at me. 

"I kinda get panic attacks when it comes to flying" I mumbled. 

"What do you mean panic attacks?" Austin asked curiously. 

"Well, when i moved here i had to obviously go on a plane, for some reason they get worse and worse every time i go, but that won't stop me from going because when i get there i will have an amazing time" I smiled looking at the pills. 

"But what happens to you, like what do you do? why didn't you tell us about this?" Justin asked concerned. 

"Um, well...i shake and cry and stuff.." I mumbled. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Justin repeated. 

"Cause i thought you might not want to take me.." I sighed. 

"Well, we are all here for you Ri" Selena smiled and everyone nodded. 

"Thank you" I smiled. 

"OMG IM SO EXITED!!!" Chaz shouted. 

We all cheered and played eye spy the rest of the journey. 

_______________________________________

Hey, so...

I just want to say that i won't be posting for a few days because i got a lot of things to do. But i really want to know what you think so far. I want you to tell me what you want me to add and stuff, what do you think of JARIANA being back, would you prefer Justin and Selena or Vanessa and Selena or anyone else together cause i might make it happen. 

COMMENT, VOTE. 

2 Votes and 2 comments for the next chapter.