Chapter 15

We soon arrived at the airport and we grabbed a mc donalds and then made our way to the queue after doing all that passport shit you have to do and getting your ticket. 

"Oh and Justin, whatever i say to you don't let me get off that plane okay, i say things in the heat of the moment, that i don't mean" I nervously mumbled to him as i played with my passport. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"I will tell you i want to get off, i always do and how ever much i cry you have to keep me on the plane okay?" I asked as we moved in the line a bit. 

Justin hesitated and then nodded and smiled. He kissed my forehead and then started talking to Ryan. 

Justin's P.O.V 

We were now on the plane and i was sat on the outside, Ri in the middle and Selena by the window. Obviously then there was an isle next to me and then a 2 seat-er, it was Ryan and Chaz and then behind them was Vanessa and Austin, they obviously liked each other. 

"Justin, I'm scared" Ariana said as her breathing started to become heavier. 

She grabbed my hand and squeezed it and did the same with Selena. 

I was so nervous, i have never had to deal with a panic attack ever, so i didn't really know what to do. The flight attendants had now told us where all the exits are and all that shit and now we were just waiting to take off. 

"Its okay Ariana, you need to breathe" Selena said then starting to slowly breathe and showing Ariana what to do. 

Ariana started to copy but i could feel her shaky voice within her breaths. Her hand shook in mine as i saw a tear run down her cheek. Her leg was tapping the floor nervously and a few people were starting to stare. 

"I want to get off" Ariana mumbled. 

I looked at her and kissed her cheek. 

"Babe, keep breathing yeah" I said in a soft voice. 

The engine started making Ariana jump. 

I looked at Ariana and she stared into my eyes. Her bottom lip started to shake and she started to well up. I shook my head telling her not to cry but she burst out with a cry. 

"JUSTIN I WANNA GET OFF, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME OFF!" She screamed. 

"Ariana, Ariana....ARIANA! Look at me, look at me in the eyes, okay now breathe slowly" I said softly. 

A lot of people started to look after Ariana's outburst. 

"Now hold my hand tight" I said grabbing Ariana's hand. 

I wrapped my other arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. We started to take off and me and Ariana were doing breathing exercises to keep her mind off it, people were looking at us weird but if it helps my girlfriend, then ill do it. 

We had fully taken off and Ariana was resting her head on my shoulder. I told her to close her eyes and think about the future. She hadn't said anything for a while but we were still holding hands. 

"Is she asleep?" I mouthed to Selena. 

Selena looked over at Ariana and then 'awed' and nodded. I silently laughed and got out my phone to play on.