Chapter 19

"Ri, please listen to me" Justin said sitting on the bed and taking his top off. 

How could i resist those abs. 

I didn't say anything again i just waited for him to speak. 

"Austin tossed me the fag, i couldn't resist it do you know how hard it is to quit doing something that keeps you alive everyday.." Justin mumbled. 

I nodded "Yeah i do, everytime that razor went through my skin it made me feel so much better about myself...it was hard to stop that Justin, but i did it and you know who i did it for...YOU" I said. 

Justin looked guilty as hell. He gulped and took off his watch. 

"So tell me Justin, why cant you do this for me.." I muttered. 

"Give me time" Justin said. 

"I have no time" I said staring into his eyes. 

"Ariana" Justin moaned. 

"You hid it from me aswell, you could have told me you were still doing it" I mumbled. 

"I haven't done it since you told me to stop, i promise Ariana" Justin spoke. 

I folded my arms and didn't say anything. Did i believe him, all the times hes lied to me before. Wait Ariana, all he did was smoke some weed behind your back, he bought this holiday for you and your questioning weather he loves you or not. 

"I'm sorry" I finally said. 

Justin stood up and hugged me and then kissed my cheek. I could feel his bare skin on me. Shivers traveled through my body. 

"Baby, i would never mean to hurt you" Justin whispered on my neck. 

"I know" I said as i shut my eyes and let Justin's warm breath hit my neck. 

Justin started to kiss down my neck and on my chest. A few moans slipped from my mouth. I tilted my head to the side as i let Justin do his work. Justin then looked up at me and smirked. He slowly took off my top and i took off his pants. He took of my shorts leaving us both just in our underwear. 

"We're gonna have to be quiet" I spoke. 

"Mmmhmmm" Justin hummed as he stroked up and down my body. 

This would be my first time with Justin, was i nervous, hell yeah. 

Justin inserted his fingers inside me making me gasp. The head board hit the wall with every thrust. Justin took off his boxers and let me play with him. As soon as i finished Justin put himself inside of me. I gripped the sheets and began to moan...

______________________________________________

Okay, this was the cringiest thing ever, i really didn't want to write this but i guess it had to be done, i kept it as breaf as possible though guys, don't worry! 

Loveyou xxxxxxx