Chapter 23

"Ri, baby..wake up" I heard a familiar voice say as i was shooken lightly. 

My eyes fluttered opened. I sat up and it was actually light outside, well it was starting to get light but it was FREEZING. I missed Miami already. 

"What time is it?" I said sitting up and realising no one but me and Justin were left in the taxi. 

"Half 4" Justin said. 

My eyes widened, wow its early. 

"Where is everyone?" I asked confused. 

"They are home already, your house was the last stop" Justin smiled. 

The taxi man started to take out our suitcases. 

"Why aren't you going home?" I asked Justin as we got out of the taxi and into the freezing cold air. 

"Cause i don't want to leave you" Justin said helping me out the car. 

I got out and grabbed my suitcase. Justin once again paid the taxi man and then we slowly walked into my house. It felt so good to be home but i missed being in miami. 

I snuck in and we left our suitcases down stairs. We went straight upstairs and went to my room. Me and Justin laid on our bed and i slowly fell asleep as Justin cuddled me. 

The next morning, or well after noon. 

"Ariana, Ariana...I'm leaving now, i gotta go home, I love you" Justin whispered and then kissed me just underneath my ear. 

I slowly woke from my sleep and sat up. Justin looked around, he was just about to walk out the door. 

"Hug" I pouted with my arms open. 

Justin smiled and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as Justin smothered me with kisses. 

"Text me" I shouted as he put me down. 

"I will" Justin laughed and left the room. 

I sat up and looked at myself. I didn't realize but i did have a really good tan. School was on monday so i only had 2 days to prepare myself. Today and Tomorrow. I brushed my teeth and then went downstairs. Mom was down there watching tv. 

"HELLO SWEETIE!" She shouted as she turned around and saw me. 

I pulled her into a tight hug. 

"Did you have a good time?" She asked pulling away. 

I nodded with a huge grin on my face. 

"Yepp!" I said. 

"You got a great tan, what did you do?" She asked. 

"Ahh, just sun bathed and went to the beach and stuff, you know.." I said. 

No way was i going to tell her that me and Justin had sex. I was usually very open when it comes to telling my mom things like that but, i think shes still a bit fragile about the whole baby thing still. 

"Well i took your suitcases to your room" My mom smiled. 

I nodded and walked into the kitchen to get a drink. 

"So did Justin do anything romantic or cute for you?" She asked. 

"Mmmm nope" I mumbled. 

"Come on Ri, your not telling me something" Mom said sitting on the counter top. 

"Okay, well I caught Justin smoking again" I muttered. 

"No way, what did you do?" Mom asked intreaged. 

"Nothing, he promised not to do it again, you could say i got a little pissy with him" I laughed. 

"Anything else happen?" Mom nudged me. 

"Nope, oh Vanessa and Austin are hooking up" I laughed. 

"Oh wow, never saw that one coming" Mom laughed also. 

Me and mom talked about the holiday more. No i didn't tell her about me and Justin cause who knows what she would do.