Chapter 21

W arrived at the beach and i was wearing my favourite bikini it was a bright yellow one, which complimented my skin perfectly. We found a perfect spot and me, Vanessa and Selena were sunbathing and the boys were in the ocean. 

"Its so weird being with you guys, like i would have never thought this would happen to me" I mumbled. 

Selena and Vanessa sat up. 

"What do you mean?" Vanessa asked. 

"I mean like, when i first came to this school i thought i would be the outcast, and i was for a bit but im so glad we put our differences aside and became friends again, because you guys are the best friends i have ever had" I smiled looking out at the boys. 

"Awww Ri you cutie, but yeah i get you, i used to hang with Miley and Demi, there nice and all but they just aren't for me, when you came to this school you changed everything for the better" Selena said. 

"Come on guys, come in with us" Austin shouted. 

A few people looked at us which was embarressing but we all got up and ran down the beach and into the ocean. I went up to Justin and he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Wheres your ring?" Justin asked looking at my hand. 

"I took it off, i left it at the villa, i didn't want it getting ruined in the ocean" I smiled. 

"Oh, okay.." Justin said and then kissed me. 

We stayed on the beach for a few hours and then we went to this really cute resturant for dinner. 

"I can't believe this is our last night" I said chewing on my pizza. 

"I know. I don't wanna go, i don't wanna go back to reality.." Selena said. 

"Neither" Vanessa said. 

We finished up dinner and made our way back to the hotel. 

"Lets have a midnight swim!" I suggested. 

"We got a plane to catch in the morning Ri, we should go to bed" Austin said. 

I shook my head and pushed him in the pool fully clothed. 

"RII YOU BITCH!" He shouted, obviously as a joke...i think. 

I took off my clothes outside as i had my bikini on underneath because we went to the beach and then i jumped in. Everyone did the same and we all got in. There were lights on, on the bottom of the pool and it just looked so pretty. 

My legs were wrapped around Justins waist and i was was kind of sat on him. 

"I love you" He reminded. 

"I love you too" I said. 

"Look" Justin said wide eyed looking at Vanessa. 

I looked around and Vanessa and Austin were kissing again. 

Everyone cheered and when they realised everyone was looking they pulled away. 

"Soo are you guys dating then?" Justin smirked. 

"Nooo...well, n- i don't-" Vanessa stuttered. 

"Nope" Austin said. 

They were totally lying...

"Whatever" I said. 

We finally all got out and we all went to bed. 

"Justin?" I said as i layed there. 

"Yeah?" Justin said and turned over to face me. 

"you didn't date..that Quin girl did you, you know when we like broke up?" I asked. 

"Of course not" Justin said in a soft voice. 

"So why did you guys, hang out?" I asked. 

"She was the one who would get the weed..we got it all from her" Justin sighed. 

"Please promise you won't do weed again, please just try your hardest" I begged. 

"Babe, i won't i promise" Justin said and then kissed my lips and turned back over.