Chapter 9

Ariana's P.O.V 

I was woken up by my alarm. I sighed and sat up and yawned. I did my usual routine for the moring, brush my teeth, wash my face, get changed, put my make up on and then did my hair. 

I made my way downstairs and my mom had made me some lovely breakfast. 

"Mmmmm, looks yummy" I sang. 

"Someones in a good mood, you and Justin talking now?" My mom laughed. 

I sat at the table and started to eat. 

"Maybe" I chuckled. 

I quickly finished my breakfast and then ran upstairs to bursh my teeth again and re aply my lipstick. 

"Going now, byee" I shouted to my mom. 

"Bye sweetie have a good day" My mom responded. 

Justin wanted to walk to school with me today so my mom wasn't driving me. 

I saw Justin walking up to me as i walked out of my door and i immediately brought him into a hug. 

"Somones happy" Justin laughed as he pulled away and we started to walk to the school. 

"Well, i have no reason not to be" I explained. 

"Or your happy we're talking again" Justin nudged me. 

I blushed "Nooooo" I doubted. 

We got to school and everyone met up. Vanessa, Selena, Austin, Chaz, Ryan and me and Justin. I felt more right in this group. 

"Hows everyone?" Chaz asked. 

"Good" We all replied. 

"Come with me to my locker" I asked Vanessa. 

Me and Vanessa walked to my locker and i got out the things i needed for first and second lesson. 

"So i heard you and Justin talked over the weekened, what did you talk about?" Vanessa curiously asked. 

"We decided to be friends" I smiled and closed my locker door. 

Vanessa nodded and we made our way back to the group. People were staring at us as they knew about our bust up and im guessing they were all wondering why we were friends again. 

"Wheres your first lesson Ri?" Justin asked walking up to me. 

"We got math" I smiled. 

"Oh..i wish we still sat together" Justin moaned. 

"Oh yeah, sorry about that" I muttered. 

Justin chuckled "Yeah, that was my fault" Justin smiled. 

"You too gonna date already?" Austin laughed. 

I blushed and walked away from Justin. The bell soon went and we all seperated to our next lesson. Me, Austin, Vanessa and Justin all had the same first lesson, maths. 

We walked in together and i sat in my normal space next to Vanessa now.

"Hello year 12, today i will be putting you into groups and in those groups we are going to do a quiz today" The teacher said. 

I rolled my eyes, how boring. 

Okay, ill  start a the back" The teacher started. 

"Um, you too Austin and Justin, turn around and face Ariana and Vanessa you guys can be a group of four" the teacher said. 

I smiled as they spun around and we pushed our tables together as got the rest of the class into groups. 

This Is Forever (Your secrets safe with me sequel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara