Chapter 18

This holiday was supposed to be fun but already it was shit. Justin lied to me and i hadn't spoke to him since but you know what, I'm just gonna forget about it for the rest of the holiday and talk to him about it after. It was now the next day and me and Justin hadn't really spoken at all. It was around 6pm and we were getting ready to go find some miami clubs. 

"Nearly ready Ri?" Chaz said from the other side of the door. 

I walked out and walked straight passed him and downstairs. 

"Awww Ri you look stunning" Selena said. 

"Wheres Vanessa and..the boys?" I asked. 

"Austin and Justin are with Vanessa in her room and Ryan's in the bathroom, and chaz was getting you" Selena said. 

"WEEEE READYYY" Austin shouted coming out of his room with Vanessa and Justin. 

Justin looked at me and half smiled and i just looked away. 

"Ri you look so stunning" Vanessa said looking at my dress. 

"Thank you, so do you both" I said looking at Vanessa and then Selena. 

"Okay lets gooooo" Selena said as we opened the door and walked out. 

We walked out of our villa and people were walking down with their friends. Me, Selena and Vanessa were getting a few wolf whistles. Justin would keep looking over at me everytime a boy would walk past. I think Justin knew i was still mad at him so he thought he would stay away, but maybe i should here his side of the story cause i know its an addiction and its hard to quit. 

We found this hugeeeee rave outside this club so we decided to join. We were just partying and then i saw Vanessa full on kissing Austin. I looked at Selena wide eyed as we sipped on our drinks. 

"Yo, we'll be in the smoke room" Chaz said as him and Ryan walked to the smoke room. 

Its were you smoke, pretty self explanatory. 

I have no idea where Justin was, but i was scared he was either in the smoke room or he was kissing another girl. I looked around and he was talking to the dj and dancing with him and stuff. I laughed to myself as me and Selena danced. 

It got to 2 in the morning and we thought it would be best if we left. I wasn't drunk, Chaz wasnt and Justin wasn't but everyone else was smashhhhhed. 

"Come on Selena, you can't go in the pool at the moment" I whispered to her as we entered the gate to our villa. 

"I'll put Selena to bed, you boys put Austin and Vanessa to bed and then put Ryan to bed" I said and took Selena to her room. 

"I I, wanna g-goo in the um, the pool" Selena slurred. 

I rolled my eyes ignored her and plopped her into bed. 

"Night Sel" I laughed and then shut the door. 

I went upstairs and got into a pair of pjs. 

"I put them in bed.." Justin mumbled walking into our room. 

I looked over at him as i took off my make up. 

"Wheres chaz.?" I asked. 

"He went to bed" Justin said. 

I nodded and then walked into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. 

"You still mad at me Ri?" Justin whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder. 

I didn't say anything i just spat out my toothpaste and walked back into my room.