Chapter 8

Justin's P.O.V 

"You and Ariana together again then?" Austin asked as he slouched on my sofa. 

"Not yet" I muttered as i focused on the tv. 

It was sunday night and me and Austin were hanging out, just talking and shit, you know how it is. 

"Yo, you know im sorry about you know, nearly killing Ariana...and the cause of your break up" Austin mumbled looking away from me. 

"Yeah bro, we started a fresh man, lets just forget that yeah, if Ariana's willing to forgive you then i am too" I chuckled. 

My phone buzzed telling me i had a message and it was from Ariana. 

' Love you;)' 

I read it and smiled. 

"Speak of Ariana" Austin laughed. 

"Nah, it wasn't Ariana" I lied. 

'Love you too buddy;D' 

I locked my phone again and shoved it back in my pocket and then looked back at the tv. I looked over at Austin and he was just chuckling. 

This was a fresh start for me and Ariana. I never really showed Ariana how much i really loved her. We were just 'dating'. It was nothing to serious, we said it was, but we knew it wasn't. I feel like i have matured and im sure Ariana does to. I know we will be together. 

We have to. 

Austin tossed me a joint. 

"Nah bro, im quitting" I mumbled and threw the joint back to him. 

It was hard to say no but i had to, it was killing me. 

"Why man?" Austin said sitting up. 

"Ariana wants me to quit, plus thats just not me really.." I muttered. 

"Fair enough" Austin spoke. 

' My brithdays in a few weeks, just saying;)' 

Me and Ariana kept texting each other and she was hinting at me, telling me it was her birthday soon. I had to get her something amazing, i just didn't know what yet. 

' Thats cool;)' 

I wanted her to think i didn't care it was her birthday but then BAM I would plan something amazing for her, she liked suprises. 

Austin left a few hours later and i just sat texing Ariana all night. 

'Better get me something good, or i will never forgive you:P' - Ariana 

'What if i don't get you anything?;)' - Justin 

'Then i'll never ever ever talk to you again, k;)' - Ariana 

'Whatever, sooooooooo we an item yet??:D' - Justin 

'Justin, pushing your luck again arent you;)' - Ariana 

'Maybe, I'm gonna sleep now Ri, night Love you' - Justin

'Love you Jay, I missed our late night talks' - Ariana 

'So did i Ri:)' - Justin 

I then closed my phone and went to sleep. 

_______________________________________

Authors note; 

K guys, What do you think so far, do you like Ariana and Justin, do you think they should be together and do you think Austin and Justin should be friends still...

COMMENT, VOTE 

4 VOTES, 2 COMMENTS AND ILL POST MORE!