Chapter 25

Justin's P.O.V 

"Just don't let Ri find out" I mumbled. 

Quin smirked at me. She brought me into the girl bathroom. The girls would stare at me and then blush. What is wrong with them. We kept what we were saying breaf so people wouldn't find out, but someone was in the middle toilets and they hadn't come out since we got in there, i was getting suspicious. 

"Don't worry Justy, she will never know" Quin said. 

I rolled my eyes, why did she call me 'Justy'. Its Justin or Jay if your a close friend, not Justy...

"Come to mine tonight and we can you know.." Quin added. 

I nodded "I'll be there, make sure no ones home though" I mumbled and then walked out the girls bathroom to find Ariana. 

Ariana's P.O.V 

I heard Quins tacky high heels leave the girls bathroom and I walked out. Tears streamed down my face. 

"You hear that?" Vanessa asked coming out the other toilet. 

I didn't say anything i just burst into tears. 

"He's cheating on me, with that whore!" I whispered. 

"Babe, shes nasty he would never go for someone like her, and trust me i have known Justin for ages!" Vanessa smiled, hugged me tight. 

"Well what else could it be, there doing homework together...he said don't tell Ri.." I cried onto her shoulder. 

"I don't know but i will find out" Vanessa said dotting her lip gloss back on her lips. 

I wiped my eyes and re aplied my mascara and lipstick and then we walked back to our lockers. 

I told Selena what i heard and she was shocked. 

Come on. 

Justin and Quin. Not a good couple at all. 

Me and Justin were voted hottest couple, so there. 

"Ariana" Justin called snapping me out of thought. 

"Yeah?" I answered spinning me around. 

"I've been looking for you, where have you been?" He asked smiling and went to kiss me but i pulled out of his grip. 

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Oh, i was with um Vanessa we were just talking"  Justin said then letting go of my grip nervously. 

"Thats funny cause i was with Vanessa.." I glared. 

"Oh, well it doesn't matter who i was with anyway leggo" Justin said and everyone started to walk to the hall. 

"I DON'T THINK SO!" I shouted and slapped him round the face. 

I said and walked off. 

"Quin, really Justin, didn't think you could stoop that low" I heard Vanessa say running after me. 

I turned around and Justin was looking at me confused. 

I can't believe he cheated on me, after what we have been through.