Chapter 16

Ariana's P.O.V 

My eyes flickered open and my vision was blurry for a second. I rubbed my eyes and then looked up to see Justin staring at me. 

"We just landed" He smiled. 

I sat up slowly as i was laying on Justin's lap. I just slept 7 hours straight, it was a nap. 

People were starting to get off the plane and everyone was grabbing there luggage. I was still a bit fragile from my outburst but i will be fine tomorrow. We all got off the horrible plane and made our way down the terminal. They had one of those moving floors that you walk on. 

"Race me?" Vanessa asked. 

"Fine, ill go on the walking floor you just run on the normal floor" I smirked. 

Vanessa nodded and we got ready. 

"Get ready, get set....Go!" Selena shouted. 

I started to run so fast, Vanessa was actually catching up even though i had an advantage. I ran so fast. I looked back and saw Vanessa trying to run past these people but failing. I touch the door and shouted. 

"YES I WON!" I shouted and laughed as everyone caught up with me. 

"Only cause those boring ass frumps wouldn't let me through and told me to stop running" Vanessa mumbled rolling her eyes. 

"I still won" I said raising my eyebrows. 

"Whatever makes you happy Ri" She laughed shaking her head. 

We walked around a corner and there were cab driver holding names on a piece of paper. We looked for Bieber and finally found it. He brought us outside and to our cab. 

"Oh my gosh, its so hot yay" Selena said. 

"I know, its boiling" Chaz agreed.

We piled in the taxi and then he drove us to our villa. 

"So how long do you think it will take to get there?" Austin asked the driver. 

"Uh, around 20- 30 minutes" He said focusing on the road. 

I rolled my eyes, i was to exited to sit in a taxi for 30 minutes. 

"Is there a pool?" I asked excitedly. 

"You gotta wait and see" Justin said and kissed the top of me head as he held me in his arms. 

I sighed, i hated waiting for things like this. 

We finally arrived and it was getting dark now, it was about 8pm. The taxi man took our suitcases outside the front door. We paid the taxi man and he left. Justin got out the keys for the villa and then we opened the door. IT WAS AMAZING. 

I walked in and was hit by a very fresh smell. It was nice and cool inside. The floors were shiny and a cream sort of color. The sofa's were also cream and long and had a couple of light brown pillows on them. There was also a flat screen tv and a small brown coffee table in the middle with candles on them. Me and Justin ran upstairs to choose a room, as i was the birthday girl i got to choose first pick. Which was an advantage for Justin as i asked him to help me pick. 

I walked into this huge room. It had a double bed in the middle it looked modern and all of the duvets, blankets and furniture. 

"THIS ONE!" I shouted throwing myself on the comfy bed. 

Justin nodded and everyone scrambled to find the bedroom they wanted. There was only 3 bedrooms. one was HUGE and it had 3 single beds in it. The other one was like my one just a tad smaller. 

"OMG IM HAVING THIS ROOM BUT WHO AM I GONNA SLEEP WITH, IM NOT SLEEPING WITH ONE OF YOU BOYS, IM NOT QUEER!" Austin shouted. 

"Selena, Vanessa?" I asked looking at them. 

"I nominate Vanessa, no way am i sleeping with him" Selena pointed to Austin. 

Austin chuckled and pulled Vanessa into his room and then Selena walked to hers. I felt for her, she had to share a room with Ryan and Chaz, they were like tweedle dee and tweedle dum.