Chapter 24 Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Nick I need you to keep an eye on Jade" I over heard Jayce whisper to Nick.

"Yeah Yeah come on lets have some fun!" I shout grabbing Zoe and Jas's hand and dragging them along with me.

____________________

I drunk a lot tonight, I lost the group about an hour ago. Which probably wasn't the brightest move.

I moved around the dance floor dancing with strangers. Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my ass. I snap my body around, slightly unstable from all the alcohol in my system. I took in his appearance, tall masculine guy with black hair with buttoned up white shirt and dark jeans.

"What's cookin good lookin!" He slurs wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Nothing now let me go!" I pound my small fists against his chest. But that just made his grip tighten. "STOP IT!" Within a blink of an eye he was on the ground. With Nick hovered over him punching the crap out of him.

"Nick!" I shriek as the mysterious guy started to throw  in a few punches on Nick. I felt someone touch my shoulder. I quickly smacked them away as I turned to face them.

"Chill it's just me... come on I'll take you where Jayce is." He shouts trying to speak over the loud music. "You trust me don't you?" I nod and he takes me by the hand, leading me to the big glowing exit sign above a door.

Why the hell am I outside in a dark alley in the back of the club? Jayce isn't even here. I lean against the brick wall to rest my body against something. I noticed Vince getting closer and closer to me.

"Vince why are we out here? Jayce isn't even out here" I question his sketchy smirking face.

"Come on Jade, don't you want some fun of our own? Don't deny what we have." He smirks and pins my arms above my head with one hand. He presses his body against mine and started trailing kisses down my neck.

"VINCE WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" I scream as loud as I could for someone to here, "VINCE PLEASE STOP!"

Suddenly, I felt a pain in my arm and he let my arms go. I took a step forward to punch Vince but I missed miserably.

"Sweet dreams baby girl" the last thing I saw was his face smirking with pleasure before everything went black.

Zoe POV

All these bodies, the loud music, the smell is all making me nauseated. I think I need some fresh air or I'm puking on this dance floor.

"I'm gonna get some fresh air" I place my hand on Logans shoulder leaning over to whisper in his ear. He nods and I squish passed the bumping and grinding crowd.

I finally made it out through the door I came in. Finally I can breathe again! I hunch over placing my hands on my knees as I rested my backside against the wall.

What am I doing? Im outside of a club unsupervised and Im not escaping. Why the hell is that? Whats stopping me all of the sudden?

My thoughts were interrupted by a group of guys laughing coming from around the corner. I Ignore their presence as I continued to mind my own business or at least tried to. I heard a couple of them whistle, which to that I rolled my eyes.

"You know pretty girl like yourself could get into trouble if come out here alone" One said, he had brown spiked up hair, wearing a black T shirt and dark jeans and a leather jacket.

"I didn't come here alone, Im with Jayce and now I was just about to meet him." I point my thumb behind me referring to the club. I push myself off the wall with my hands.

"Why don't you stick around see where the night take us?" Making some of his friends start to smirk and snicker. Ugh gross I'm out of here!

"Okay..." I paused for a moment," The night said head back inside now." I heard his start to laugh at my remark only to have the 'leader' Upset.

"I'm Zach, Zach Sanders" Did he just say he's Zach Sanders? I think I've had enough air for one night. I need to get out of here, like now.

"That's good to know, I'm gonna head inside now" I quickly turn around as his friends continue to laugh at my comment, which to be honest isn't all that funny really but hey whatever distracts them.

I then felt a hand grip my forearm,he then pushed me against the wall and presses his body against mine.

"Feisty thats cute" he whispers in my ear sending the creepiest of chills down my spine.

"No leave me alone dip shit!" I knee him in the groin, he crouches over holding the area groaning in pain. I felt his hand grip my arm once again, I quickly swung my fist around coming into contact with his throat.

While he was gasping for air I made a run for it.

"GET HER!" I heard him yell, Two of his guys managed to grab a hold of my arms. They lifted me up and took me back to where Zach stood.

"Stop! No more Mr. Nice guy!"He grumbled taking out a gun, Fuck not this again! Why me, why not one of the guys or something, shit!

"HEY! What the hell is going on?!" I heard a voice that I was so happy to hear, Logan.

"Ah Logan your back in town I see. Your girl here is a real handful or is she Jayce's girl?" Zach smirks taking step forward in front of me to get closer to Logan.

"That is none of your business. Let the girl go and we can go on with our night."

"See I can't do that, she humiliated me Logan in front of people. I don't like to be humiliated Logan you know that." He hissed shooting me a glare.

"Zoe" Logan scolds as I gave him an apologetic smile. Zach turns to face me and points the gun at me, again. But Logan decides to lunge towards him tumbling to the floor. Logan struggles to pry the gun from Zach's hands.

"Logan!" I shout as Logan sat on Zach as they fought over gun. Suddenly, the gun went off. I saw Logan fall back while Zach brushed himself off running out to the parking lot. His men released me, running close behind Zach. I ran over to Logan and knelt down by his side.

"Logan Stay with me!"