Welcome

So after being inspired by both howto_ and DoctorGay I have decided to start my own interview book.

Anyone who writes on Wattpad can participate in this. Please leave some suggestions in the comments of who you would like to see featured. If you want to be interviewed and you haven't been nominated, you can always message me as well.

I don't have a specific list of questions made, and although some might be repeated often, I am going to try and tailor them toward each author in the hopes of getting a unique response.

Because of this, it might take me a bit to get in touch with you if you are nominated, but I will attempt to feature everyone that is suggested eventually.

If you see a red x next to an authors name in the title it is because they have deleted their account. If a username has been changed, the title will have two pink hearts in it. I will do my best to keep track of any name changes so you can still find their account if you'd like although I will keep the title as the username I interviewed them under.

Also, if you do participate in this, I ask that you try and stay away from one word answers. I noticed as a reader of these books that it is much more fun when you explain yourself a bit and treat this as more of a conversation than a simple yes or no sort of thing.

This might flop, but honestly it seemed like a lot of fun and I wanted to take part in it, so please comment your favorite authors or anyone you would like to see interviewed and I will start this up as soon as I get some responses.

I am excited to be doing this and I hope you all are as well.

Much love to you xxxx

- starr