-DONE-

Coming soon will be the 2nd Anniversary of this book, and with that being said, I think it is time to close this piece of writing. I have worked for 2 years on this book, and I feel that it has played it's part in my life. 

I no longer watch Nowhere Boys, I no longer really enjoy reading this type of fandom, and have instead widened my ideas in a new The 100 imagine book, and soon a Jonathan Byers book. I feel more attached to these books, as they are more relevant, and fan bases are bigger.  This book has been huge for me, but I feel that it's time to move on.

I haven't always enjoyed writing this book, it has caused hate, stress, pain, and writers block. But I still think I should keep writing, not necessarily on this book, or this fandom. So please leave the hate and the writer bashing out of the comments, I really do not want it.

I will post the final date soon, and start closing this book. It should be over this month or the next, but the book will still be available to read. I might occasionally write for something or someone, but I doubt it.

So, a final thank you. For everyone of my nearly 70,000 readers and their many votes and lovely comments. I have met amazing people, and made so many friends.

Thank you for reading, and please, if you love this book, I would love to hear what you have to say about it.

Thanks,

Will x