How he reacts to your pregnancy

FOR ANDY AND SAM, YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN KIDS, BUT I DID ONE ANYWAY SINCE SOME PEOPLE WANTED ONE.

Jake- Wait, hang on, what did she just say? C'mon brain, hurry up. What did she just- oh.Oh God, oh God, I'm going to be a dad. How is this possible, didn't we use protection- oh we forgot one time. How can I look after a child when my father basically left? How do I change a nappy (diaper)? What does it eat??

Sam- Jesus Christ, well that's going to be a bit of a problem, not a bad problem of course, just something pushing Y/N and I back. Wait, no. This is good, it will finally get the boys and mum off our backs. Mum's been wanting a grandchild for ages now. I'm going to be a daddy, oh baby thank you. Thank you Y/N.

Andy- I'll need to check the amount we have in our bank, and how much it will cost for the things needed to care for a child. Plus schooling and food. And the nappy's, oh the nappy's. And I can go down to the local book store and pick up some books to read for fathers, and pregnancy books for Y/N. Okay, why is my love looking at me like that? How can I celebrate right now, the finances are going to be huge young lady. He, sorry hun.

Felix-How the hell did this happen, I mean, we aren't even married yet. Shouldn't we wait, until I can fully protect the both of them? I guess I'll need to grow up and become an adult, I need to look after this little kid. Wait. Kid's? TWIN'S? Wha- how- uh. Well I can't ignore the fact that I do want to be a father, espically to Y/N's babes. Oh lord, here we go, 6 more months of cramps, cravings and mood swings, all to have 2 little children running around. Oh God I can't wait.