Being introduced to the other boys

Jake: "Don't worry babe, they'll love you." Jake says. He grabs your hand and squeezes it. He knew that you were scared to meet the gang, you were naturally shy. But these were his best mates, people he had been through so much with. You didn't want his friends to think you were nothing. You loved him, and everything about him. He had told you so much about Sam, Andy and Felix, how they traveled through universes, and gained elemental powers. 

Jake lead you through the forest to the shack, smiling at you. You smiled back, but you couldn't ignore the butterfly's that swirled around your stomach.  He knocks on the door of the old wooden structure, tells you to wait and the goes in alone. You could hear muffled words, and some movement, but you were so relieved when Jake opened the door and pulled you inside. 

Standing in front of you were the 3 boys, Andy, Sam and Felix. Sam crossed his arms over his chest, while Andy gave you a curious glance with his big brown eyes. The goth walked up to you, a smile tugging his lips. 
"I'm Felix. Jake won't stop talking about you. It's kinda getting annoying." Felix smirks at you. He lets out a laugh and claps Jake on the shoulder. Jake wraps his arm around your waist, and pulls you closer into his side. 
"She's cute Jake. Real cute" Sam says before taking you hand and shaking it. Jake growls at him, and you chuckle at your boyfriend. Andy comes closer, his eyes wide and interested. 
"Its good to meet you Y/N." He says. You smile back at him, causing him to blush. 

The rest of the day went really well.  The boys seemed to really like you, and soon enough they were like your brothers. Jake was so happy that his mates liked you as much as he did. He knew he loved you.

SAM- You and Sam were skating at the skate park, just doing random tricks,  and sometimes leaving skid marks on the pavement.  You hear your name being called by Sam, and notice him with 3 other guys. You frowned and slowly skated over to them.

"Yeah Sammy?" You ask. The blonde boy grins and punches Sam in the arm.
"Sammy, hey?" He asks. Sam growls and slings an arm around your waist.
"Guys, this is my girl Y/N." Sam says. The boys look at you as you do a little wave. They smile back at you, and then you notice a football in blondes hand. You lunge for it, and grab it out of his grip. He looks at you in shock as you run away with the ball. 

He laughs and runs after you, shouting"My names Jake by the way." You laugh and chuck the ball to the goth. He fumbles with it and then notices that Jake is running towards him. The goth laughs and passes the ball back to you.  You squeal as Sam wraps his arms around your waist, and lifts you from the ground. He places you on his lap, as the other 3 boys join you on the dirt. The goth and nerd introduced  themselves. They became your best friends and people you loved.

ANDY- You met the boys on a school day. It was recess and you opened your locker to find a slip of paper with your name on it. It was a note from your boyfriend Andy.
-Meet me at the back of the canteen. We need to talk.- 
After putting your books away, you walked to the back of the canteen. But no one was there. You sighed, and sat down on the bench.  You closed your eyes and waited for your boy friend to appear.

"Y/N?" You heard a voice ask. You look around, and your eyes landed on Andy. He comes closer, and takes your face in his hands. He plants a kiss on your lips, before pulling away.
"I need to introduce you to some people. Friends of mine." He said, looking down. You nodded, as 3 other boys came out from behind the building. You recognized them, but couldn't put names to faces. 
"I'm Sam. This is Felix and Jake." One kid said. You nodded as they all waved at you. You started to fiddle with your school dress. You noticed the 3 guys walk away from you and Andy. You sighed
"Why did you want me to meet them?" You asked him. Andy comes over to you, and sat down next to you. He takes your hand in his.
"I've been through a lot with the guys. I just wanted to share something with you about me."He says, looking at my hand. You smile. You knew these guys meant a lot to him. He talks about them all the time, and tells you the stories of what happened when he was away with them. So when he introduced them to you, you were touched that he could share this with you.

You let your lips touch his, kissing him softly to his amazement. When you pull away he looks at you with wonder in his eyes.
"How did I end up with you as my girl?"He asks. You smile and kiss him again.

FELIX- Meeting the boys was by accident. 
Felix had asked you to come over to have a movie marathon, your usual Saturday night thing. But when you arrived, dressed in pajamas with a hoodie thrown over the top, you were alarmed at the noise of raised voices. You thought that it was just Felix and his family, so you were a bit shocked to find 3 other guys standing in Felix's room.
You open the door, and 4 faces whip around to face you.

"Um, Felix who are these guys?" You ask looking at the other guys. Felix gulps, before pulling you out of the room.

"There my friends." He says rubbing his neck. You rub your fore head, before heading back inside to greet the other 3 faces.  You sit down on the edge of the bed, waiting for them to speak.
"I'm Jake." one boy says. You nod, and look at the next  boy. Andy and Sam, they tell you.  Felix came back into the room, looking at you, then to the boys.

"So, how do you guys know each other?" Jake asks, wiggling his eyebrows. Both Felix and you blushed. You went to answer but Jake cut you off.

"Going out, or friends with benefits or...." Jake says laughing. You growled, just as Felix answers for you.
"Girlfriend." He says, glaring at his friend. You nod as he swings a arm around your waist. The guys say a few more words to each other before leaving for their own homes. Felix sat with you on the bed. 

"They seem nice." You say. He sighs. 
"You get used to them after a while." You chuckle  and collapse onto the bed. You pull Felix down with you, and instantly cuddle into his side. "I went through so much with them, and for some reason they accepted me for who I am." He says. You fiddle with the talisman that is around his neck before speaking. 
"They accepted you because they can see the good inside your heart and soul, not just because of they you act." You whisper, a hand placed over Felix's heart. He stares at you for a while before asking-"How did I end up with you as mine?"