Request for Gabby

Moving. That one word that was bound to end your life forever. A word that meant loosing your friends, memories and dreams.

Today is moving day. You standing in your empty bedroom staring at the blank walls, that for years held photos, quotes and posters. The sun shines in through the window, creating a rectangle like shadow on the dark floor boards.

This room to me was home. The place where You grew up. You could recall countless times you had danced around the area, had pillow fights with friends and studied for exams. But it was different now.

Your dad had recently got a job as a detective for the town of Bremin. He would be on the case of the four boys who recently disappeared. The Nowhere Boys you and your dad liked to call them.

But with getting the amazing job had its issues.

"Gabby, time to go sweetheart." Your dad says. You nod, and with one more look at the room, you turn and walk downstairs and out the door.

"""""""""""7 Hour car ride later"""""""""

Your dads blue jeep comes to a halt in front of a large house, with a green lawn in front. You sigh and slowly open the car door, grabbing your bag. You notice a boy staring at you.

Shaggy black hair covers his eyes, and his body is covered in black clothes. He catches you staring but doesn't look away. You walk over to him, before you are standing about a meter away from him.

You got this strange vibe off, so strange you couldn't put your finger on it.

"So you're new the neighbors." He states. You nod and extend a hand, black nail polish covering your nails. He looks at your hand before taking it. He has a strong shake.

"Gabby.And you are?" You ask smirking. He swallows.

"Um, Felix. I live next door." He says. You smile. "My mum and dad wanted to know if you and your dad wanted to join us for pizza in an hour. But you could always come earlier." He mumble, scratching the back of his neck and blushing.

"Yeah, I guess." You say. You quickly run over to your dad and tell him. He nods and tells you to go have fun. You smile and jog back to the goth.

"Ready?" He asks, while gripping his book bag. You nod and follow him.

Over the next 6 months Felix and you grow to become best friends, and then a couple. You really liked him, and he was keen on you to.