Sam Imagine 1

Sam Imagine 1

You're sitting in class when a tall boy slides into the seat next to you. He places a hand on your thigh, which you try to push off. He just chuckles and slides his hand up further. You look back to wards you friends Felix, Andy and Jake, but they are to interested in their work.
The guy places his other hand on your waist, just as a figure looms over the two of you.
You look up. Your boyfriend Sam is standing in front of you, fists clenched and angry.
"Get away from my girlfriend" he says to the guy. The guy smiles and tightens his grip. Sam seeing your obvious discomfit grabs the guys shirt from across the table, and uses his other hand to punch the guy in the face. He punches repeatedly, until the other guys nose is gushing with blood. Felix and Jake pull Sam off the guy, and Andy grabs you to him away from the blood and a furious Sam.
"If you ever touch my angel again I'll give you more that a busted nose." Sam screams.

The fight earns Sam a black eye, a week suspension from school, and respect from fellow students. But most of all, you love him more for protecting you.

----------------------------------------------
Ok guys, another part whoop whoop.
Ok I'm gonna sleep, cause trust me I need it.
Love ya kiddos