Matt Imagine for @dontwastyourlight

Your P.O.V

I always knew that Matt wanted children, but not this soon. He wanted to settle down and make sure we were secure enough to handle kids. 

He was away filming his new movie Eden, while I was at home faced with the fact that I was pregnant. Matt wasn't due home for another week, which gave me plenty of time to prepare a way of how to break the news to him. 

Our apartment was a mess, things everywhere. I was in no mood to clean the house with this big problem hanging over me. Not that I think children are problems. I was just worried about Matt leaving me, or wanting me to abandon our baby. 

I made a list of things to get at the shops, including nappies and cans of baby food. Then, I hoped into my car and drove to the supermarket. Pushing the trollie around the isles, I started to feel nervous. How could I cope being a mother, having to focus on one thing for 24 hours straight. I sigh and haul a large box of nappies into the trollie. One thing I was not looking forward to about becoming a mother is the never ending line of nappies to come. 

Pulling the cart to the check out I greet the check out boy with a friendly smile. He looks me up and down, winking at me, and his eyes focus on my breasts. I scowl as an arm swings over my shoulder, 2 friendly faces by my side. 

"Keep your eyes up kid." Growls Dougie at the young boy, glaring at him. Rahart looks at me, worry etched onto his face. After completing the check out, I start to push the trollie out of the supermarket.

"What are the two of you doing?" I ask the boys. Dougie sighs and takes the trollie from me, pushing it to the car. 
"We thought you might wanna hang out with us and the rest of the cast." Rahart says, swinging an arm over my shoulder. My nose crinkled as I noticed bits of his skin was green. 
"Rah, why are you green?" I ask. He blushes and scratches the back of his neck.
"I did Slime Fest." He says. I giggle, while opening the car for Dougie to load the groceries into. After closing the door I get in the driver seat as the boys clamber into the back seat.  Pulling out of the car park I listen to the boys ramble on about their busy schedule's. Should I tell them I was pregnant? Their my best friends. Jake's best friends. They deserve to know. I huff and concentrate, pushing the baby talk out of my mind. 

I feel a hand on my shoulder, shaking me out of my thoughts. 
"Y/N, are you ok?" Dougie asks. I sigh and nod, quickly pulling into the driveway of my apartment. I hop out of the car and pull out the groceries, after tossing the keys to Dougie to unlock the door. I walk in, plonking the bags on the bench top. The boys follow me in starting to unpack the bags until Rahart come across the box of nappies.

"Y/N, why do you have nappies?" He asks, looking at Dougie with concern.
"Their for a friends kid, I was just going to take them down to her. Yeah that's it." I say. Rahart's eyebrow lifts up, clearly not believing me.
"And what's this friends name?" Dougie asks, his arms folding against his chest. I gulp turning away from them.

"I'm pregnant." I blurt out, earning shocked faces from the two of them. I fall pack onto the couch, barely able to keep the salty tears in. 
"Does Matt know?" Dougie asks, sitting down with me. I shake my head letting the tears fall. His hand tangles in mine, squeezing it. 
"You need to tell him." Rahart says. I sigh and rub my stomach.

"But what if Matt doesn't want the baby, what if he leaves me?" I ask burying my head into Dougie's chest. His hands rub my back as I hear a door slam. 

"Y/N? What's wrong baby?" I hear a voice ask. Matt. I blocked it out, telling my self that he wasn't there, that he was supposed to be back in a week-not today.  

"Matt?" I ask, pushing my self away from Dougie to look at the blonde haired man in front of me. 

"Guys, could you give us a minute?" I Matt asks, looking at me with confusion in his eyes. They nod, and quickly walk out the door.

"You're not supposed to be back for another week." I whisper, clinging to the hope that I was just dreaming, hoping that he was just a very real illusion. But alas, his hand gripped mine tightly  shaking me out of my thoughts and back into the real world.

"I'm pregnant." I say, my eyes avoiding his. His blue orbs widened in shock, his mouth turning into the shape of a 'o'. "And I know you don't want kids until you settled down with a good life style, bu-" His hand clamps over my mouth, shutting off my speech.

"Things happen." He states, a smile lighting up his features, his other hand coming to play with my hair. "We can work with this. It's not ideal, but I am not giving up our baby. I'm not giving you up. Ever. It's just a little bump in the road, something that we can learn to love. The boy's are here to help and we've got our families." He says, taking his hand from my mouth and placing it against my cheek

His lips softly touched mine, making me feel like I was soaring above the clouds. I forgot about everything and just relaxed. I wasn't worried anymore. And thankfully, he wasn't either.

We ended up raising a beautiful little boy named Jake (im sorry I had to) with bright blue eyes like his fathers. He was all yours, something that you both created and something you loved to the end of earth and back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HEY GUYS. this is for @dontwastyourlight 

i absolutly love this girl and she has been with since I started this amazing journey. I could not have done it without her, her constant support has been something that makes me smile, our little chats that we have are great. Thankyou so much love for being part of my little adventure. 

I still do requests so message me if you want one.

Love you all. xx