Felix Imagine 4

FOR A FRIEND

Felix's P.O.V

I walked along the road with Jake, Sam and Raven. It was about a week after Andy stupidly transported himself out of this world, and me and the others were trying to find him. We turned off the road to arrive at my house, and we headed towards my room.

It felt weird to take the other guys and Raven here. Fake cobwebs hung from the ceiling, along with spiders. I sat down on my bed, it's black sheets soft to touch. Raven sat next to me, and wraps a arm around my waist, gripping onto my shirt like it was her lifeline.

I worried about her. I really cared about her, but what the guys and I did was dangerous stuff, fighting Alice. I never wanted to put her in harms way. But she refused to be put on the sidelines. She's the only girl who's had any sort of feelings for me.

Raven was strong, and I saw that every day, but I worry about what would happen to her if she stopped being strong.

" So, anyone got any ideas how to get Andy back?" Jake asks. The room stays silent. Everyone looks so tired and done with all this crap. I sigh.

"Let's just leave it for today. We're all pretty smashed." I say looking at Jake and Sam. They nod, say their goodbyes to Raven and I before heading out the door.

"So you think we'll ever find Andy Felix?" Raven asks, burying into my side. I close my eyes, and let out a breath.

"I don't know Rave." I admit truthfully. She nods, and lets go of me.

Raven looked so tired, there were noticeable bags under her big green eyes. Her black hair was in tangles. I guess I didn't look any better though.

"Felix?" She asks.

"Mhm" I say, lying down on the bed.

"I need some time alone. Just to think. With all this Andy and Alice stuff going on I haven't had time to think. I need to get my priorities in check again." I look at her.

"Ok. I mean, good idea. You'll be out of the way." I say. Oh shit, what did I just say. I suddenly sit up, and fumble for the hem of her jumper. I hold tight not letting her go.

"Oh really. Am I in the way Felix?" She shoots back, glaring at me. I gulp. "Am I that useless? Just let go Felix. Let me go so I can be an inconvenience to someone else. " A hand flies across my cheek, earning a sharp crack and a red hand-print.

"I don't want you to get hurt Raven. Every time you're with me and the guys, I keep thinking something could happen to you." I shout.

"I can take care of my self. I'm not a damsel in distress Felix. No one needs to come and save me. And I never asked you to care about me." She yells back.

Raven yanks her jumper out of my hand, and storms out of my room, her boots thumping along the pavement.

I lost her. I groan and throw a glass at the wall. It shatters at the impact and the glass showers the floor. I need to clean it up. Without caring for my hands I shovel the sharp shards into my hands, ignoring the pain and the crimson dots that cover my hands. I put the glass in the bin and do nothing to my hands.

I decide to go for a walk to clear my head. I grab my bag and phone, again ignoring the pain in my hands and walk out of the room. I walk down the road, my eyes looking at my feet when I crash into something. Or rather someone.

"Jesus Christ. Look where you're going idiot." Says the person. I look up, finding those green orbs that Iv'e come to know so well.

"And look, your bleeding all over your self." Raven says. I shake my head.

"Um, yeah. An accident happened."I say quietly. Raven finally looks up, meeting my eyes which grow wide.

Her face is dirty, and mascara streaks run from her eyes.

"Felix." She says, before grabbing onto me and burying her self into me. "I' m sorry. God, what the fuck was I thinking." She says. I chuckle and try to hod her as best as I can without using my hands.

A/N——- SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SICKNESS AND PARTIES.