-Wiping Requests-

So, during the last six months, my writing has become no existant. That's not your fault though. I've just stopped writing for the moment. But after exams, I plan to get back into it. After I clear  a few things up.

1. I will not create a scheduale, as I feel restricted and stressed by having a dead line. Writing for me is also spontaneous. So no scheduale, no dead lines. But I will set a goal

2.Said goal- I plan to upload a piece on this book once or twice a month, maybe more depending how I'm doing. I plan to write on my account a couple of times a month on some of my books.

3. Respect needs to be in place. If I write a piece and you don't like it, keep the slag talk to your self. Helpful critisizm is great, but when you message me with hate I will not accept that and say I'm in the wrong. I am not. I'ts all you. 

4. I have a The 100 Imagine book on my account, so I'm trying to build up the reads on that, and if you guys could go check it out that would be great and I would appreciate it.

And last but not least

5. Any reqests that have not been done but have been sent in. They will not be done.  I know that seems unfair, but I feel to stressed trying to get everything done for everyone. So, sorry. 

If you don't like these new things, suck it up if your gonna send hate. And for the others who are fine, I can't thank you guys enough. Thanks.

Maddy