Request for Dying_Fire_Lives

Hope you like hun- Dying_Fire_Lives

You always hated Winter, the cold, the rain, the wind

You always hated Winter, the cold, the rain, the wind. Everything associated with the season and the months. But one thing you loved, was the fact that it gave you an excuse to stay in bed longer, under the warm sheets, drifing in and out of sleep. 

At the age of 22, you didn't need to work on weekends, much to your relief. So as you lie in bed, the covers pulled over your body and you head pressed into the soft pillows. Your hand rested on Felix's bare chest, watching as it rose and fell with every breath in his sleep. You didn't want him to wake, knowing the stress and worry would come back to haunt him, like it does everyday. Instead, you let him lie there, the relaxed look on his face something unusual to you. ou wrapped your arm around his waist, moving closer to him, as your legs once again tangled with his. And like him, you fell asleep.

Felix's P.O.V

As his eyes opened slowly, he glanced at your sleeping figure, an arm slung over his waist and your hair fanned out across the pillow. He thought you looked so peaceful, beautiful even. As if it was when you slept, and everything around you in time stopped. He pressed a kiss to the top of your head, his arm running along your bare arm, sending shivers through your body. The light through the curtin cast it self over your face, the heat annoying your skin. And slowly your eyes flutted open, a groan coming from your lips. Felix smiled, wrapping his arm around your waist and tugging you closer. 

Your P.O.V

"Morning love." He brushed the hair away from your face, pulling the covers further over your bodies. 

"Mm, Morning Felix." You sighed, your hand running over the side of his chest, feeling the scars and burns from previous elemental fights. "I don't want to get up." You groaned again, pushing your head into the pillow, earning a chuckle from your boyfriend. 

"Well guess what? We don't have to." His hand slipped under your singlet, him enjoying the feeling of your cold skin against his hand. You peeked at him from under the covers, your cheeks a light pink colour as you felt his hand on your back. 

But suddenly the door bell rang, finally waking you from your dozy feeling. Felix groaned, pushing the covers off and swinging his legs off the bed. The chill of the morning air hit your body, sending a shiver down your spine as you slowly followed him down the stairs and to the front door, totally forgetting about the fact that you were only wearing one of Felix's shirt, wich came down to your mid thigh. 

Felix swung the door open, revealing Oscar and Jake, the two of them looking around uneasily. They heard the clearing of your throat, before looking to the two of you. 

"Um hey Felix. We need to talk-oh did we interrupt something?" Felix's face looks to Jake in confusion, before figuring out what he meant. Sex. He coughed awkwardly, moving to stand infront of you. Jake smirks towards the pair of you, as you blushed.

As he shrugs, Oscar rolls through the door and down the hall way, with you following him. You put the kettle on, and pull mugs out of the cuboard. Putting in the tea bags and pouring the hot water into the mugs, you carry the drinks over to the counter.

They each take one, sitting down onto the seats. 

"What's wrong Jake?"Felix asks, running a hand through his hand. The older boy huffs and starts talking, you blocking out the voices and picking up your book. After what seemed like hours, but was really only minutes, Oscar and Jake stood up to leave, placing their cups in the sink. They say good bye, before walking out the door. You sigh, pushing the hair back that had come from your hair tie. An arm wrapps around your waist and pulls you into Felix's back.

"Now we can relax babe." He kisses your cheek, bringing the blankets and pillows down to the sofa, turning the tv on and grabbing all the junk you had in the cuboards. You looked at him quizzickly, wondering what he was doing.

Instead of spending the whole day in bed together, you spent all of that time on the couch, snuggled together under the blankets, his hands around your waist as you leaned into him. 

It was the perfect day, just the two of you, being lazy and having to not stress about anything. It reminded you that you could just stop for the moment. And you loved it.

----------------------------------------------------------

There you go my friend. Sorry it was short, couldn't really think of anything. Thanks

Also, I have a book about The 100. It's an imagine and preference book, so if you guys could go check that out, then that would be great. 

Vote, comment, save

Will x