Andy Imagine 3

-/ This is set in the alternate universe. This is also when no one knows the boys.\-

Andy....

I'm walking along the dirt track with Felix. We didn't talk, we just walked over the twigs and the leaves.
I took out my phone and started reading a page about worm holes, when I felt something smash into me.
"Felix watch where your going." I say still looking down at my phone.
"Andy, wasn't me." he says. I look up in confusion, when I see her. An angel.
With strawberry blonde hair, bright green eyes and a camera around her neck she stares at me. My cheeks heat up.
" Sorry. I was looking at my camera." She says smiling. I nod, to amazed to speak.
"Well, the guy looking like a fish is Andy and I'm Felix. You are?" He asks. She giggles.
"Y/N." She shakes my hand and smiles at Felix. Her touch made sparks up my arm, making me shiver.
"Talk?" I say?
"Talk?" She says back. Crap I said that out loud. Save it Andy.
"Um, do you want to meet up one day, I would love to see your photos and talk." Smooth Andy.
She nods and takes my phone from my hand. After tapping on the screen she passes it back to me. I take hers and put my number in.
"Il text you ok?" She says. I nod, and the she starts to walk away. I start to follow Felix, and then look back.
Felix looks at me, grinning. He swings an arm over my shoulder.
"Well, guess what I'm gonna tell the boys?" He laughs.

I glare at him but can't help smiling.

I hope she looks back. And I hope she texts me.