Sam Request for ddreamoutland

Here you go Hun @ddreamoutland

Sam always wanted kids. And he always wanted a big family.
So as you sat on the couch, holding the infomation the doctor had given you. He told you about all the books you could read, the foods you should eat, but all you could do was stare at the pieces of paper, thoughts running through your head. You were overjoyed to be pregnant, Sam and you had been trying for a while, and while you were happy, you were also scared. Scared to be resposible for a child, and the sacrifices the two of you would have to make. The two of you were happy right now, and you wanted nothing to change that.
But then came a baby.
Sam collapsed onto the couch next to you, totally ignoring the pieces of paper in your hand, and nuzzled his face into the side of your neck.
"What do you say we chill out today. I'm exhausted." His hand ran across the side of your waist as you smiled, placing the papers down and taking his other hand.
"That sounds great. But first we need to talk." He frowned at you, sitting up properly and facing you. He looked at you, taking both your hands in his. He spies the papers that lie next to you, confusion covering his face.
"So, I know you want a big family, to be surrounded by kids and friends. And I know that you wanted to start a life with me. As a result..." You pick up the pieces of paper confirming the pregnancy and hand it to Sam. He takes it slowly, reading the lines that went across it. After a couple of seconds, he jumps off the couch and pumps a fist in the air, yelling in pure joy. His eyes shined with happiness, and he danced around the loungeroom, making you laugh as you watched. He pulls you off the couch and spins you around, his hands around your waist, and his face covered in a grin. 
After getting dizzy, you pull him to you on the couch, you sitting in between his legs and his stomach to yours. His hands over your stomach, he placed kisses down your bare shoulder, not covered by your singlet.
"God, Andi, we're gonna have a little person running around here soon. I'm so happy baby. So so happy." You smiled, taking one of his hands in your and kissing it. "This kid is going to have a beautiful mother, and one talented father." You burst out laughing, as Sam says that, leaning back against him. 
After 9 months of back pain, mood swings and cravings, your twins were born. Riley Nova Conte, and Jasper Sammy Conte. One boy, and one girl. The perfect little family.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it Andi, sorry I didn't use your name. 

And don't forget guys, that I do requests, just DM me with name, which boy, and a plot if you have one. Thanks.

Will x