Felix Imagine

It was the best night of your life. Front stage view to Panic! At The Disco in Melbourne. Brendon Urie was 1 meter away from you, his naked torso glistening with sweat under the bright stage lights. White his angelic voice booming through the speakers, you turned to look around you. People from all ages looked like they were in heaven, listening to amazing music with brilliant people. And that's when you saw the goth. His bright blue eyes focused on Brendon, and his fingers tapping to the beat. He looked so lost in the music, like there was nothing else to focus on except the moment here and now.
You moved next to him, pushing gently through the dancing masses and clapping couples.
As Brendon moved onto 'This is Gospel' you noticed the mysterious boys eyes on your face, and trailing down your body.
"You like P!TAD?" He asked, pushing his shaggy black fringe out of his eyes. You nodded, looking him up and down. He smirked and started to sing with Brendon, watching as you started to dance. He couldn't take his eyes off you, and you loved it.
After the set was done and Brendon was having a break, the boy moved close to your ear.
"Well looks like we make perfect company. Felix."
"Y/N" He smirked, taking your hand and twirling you around.
After the concert the two of you stumbled out of the venue, still in a feeling of ecstasy. It felt like the two of you were flying, soaring and never ready to come back down.
Felix invited you to his place that he shared with a friend called Jake ( let's just pretend this happened.) and the two of you stayed up till late in the morning watching movies, listening to music and having a good time together.
And as midday came rolling around it was time for you to head home on the train. Back to your normal and boring life. Felix took you to the train station, bought you a coffee and a ticket before walking you o the platform.
"Last night was fun Y/N.Care to do it again soon?" Felix asked, your hand in his. You smiled and placed a light peck on his cheek, reaching up on your tip toes. He grinned, giving you a hug before letting you go to get on the train.
You didn't want to leave your new friend, but you knew that you would see him soon. And as the train pulled out of the station, you watched as his shiloette grew smaller and smaller until there was nothing left.

Hey guys I'm back with more imagines. I'm very close to celebrate the first anniversary of my book, and I'm hoping we can get it to 38k reads and 1500 votes by the 10th of Feb. It would be amazing if we could reach that goal.
Spencer xx