-Struggling-

So it's been a while, and I'm falling, I really am. Ive been sick for more than two months, missed a month of school, behind on everything, failing maths and struggling to live a normal life.

Basically I feel like Monty Green-

And as I sit here listening to Tom Odell's new album, I'm asking you guys to forgive me

And as I sit here listening to Tom Odell's new album, I'm asking you guys to forgive me. For the lack of updates and requests, for the lack of late night chats with some, and the encouragement that has been asked of me. I just can't do it right now. I feel hopeless.

I guess a lot of people don't understand it. They think it's just me having constant headaches and fatigue. It is that, but when they tell me to stop writing, playin piano, or doing things with people, they always think that it will be so easy. It's not. It really isn't.

I guess I'm just letting a lot of things get to me right now.

I'm behind on my school work, exams coming up. I'm putting on weight because of the stress. No one is helping me.

My friends left, abandoned me, from all sides of my life. 

I feel shit.

So don't ask for me to hurry up and write, to hurry up with covers and grammer checks. Don't tell me that I'm exagaerating, cause I'm not. Don't tell me that it will be fine, cause I don't feel that. Please don't say or do any of these. 

Cause none of these things are going to happen.

So yeah...

Will, I guess...