Andy Imagine

(F/T/P)--FAVEOURITE TYPE PIZZA

Your P.O.V

It was just another normal Friday night for me. Nothing exciting, just pizza, Netflix and me in my sweatpants and oversized jumper. It was what I deserved after a hard week of school. I was half way through an episode of Doctor Who when I heard a sharp rapping noise on the front door. Thinking it was the pizza man, I walked to the door with money in hand, and pulled it open. Without looking up I thrusted my hand out.
"Thanks, $10.50 was it?" But instead of seeing a pizza, I saw a familiar restaurant apron, with what looked like rice and soy sauce covering it.
"Y/N?" I look up to see a pair of brown eyes staring back at me.
"Andy what are you doing here? You're supposed to be working tonight." I grab his hand and gently pull him inside. He collapses on the couch, pushing the computer and junk aside.
"I fought with mum and dad. I really don't want to talk about it." He sighed, putting his head in his hands. I smile sadly. Andy always had had a great relationship with his family, even in the worst of times. I pulled him close, his head resting into the crook of my neck and his hands on my waist. 
" Can I stay over tonight?" He asked. I nodded, as the door bell rang. I sighed and got out of his gentle grip to go open the door and hand the pizza guy the money. I placed the hot box of pizza on the table and turned back to Andy, his brown eyes focusing on me. 
"You want some pizza?" He nodded, eyes still watching me as I get a serviete and a piece of pizza for him.   I sit down next to him, my pizza in hand and laptop on my legs. I scrolled through my Netflix list, looking for something decent to watch.
"Andy, what do you wanna watch?" I asked, his eyes scrolling down the list of movies and tv shows. He shrugged, then pointed to my favourite movie. I smiled as I pressed play, leaning into him with my head on his shoulder. As we ate our pizza I noticed his eyes flickering onto my face during the movie.
"Whats wrong? I asked, pausing the movie to look at him. 
"I realised I never said thank you." He looked down at myhands, watching as they fiddled with a loose piece of string on the blanket.  
"You don't have to say thankyou Andy. I'm always going to be here for you like you are for me. You're my best friend, and best friends are with each other in times of comfort. Remember that."

###########################################

HEY GUYS- IM BACK. So, my holiday from Wattpad is up but I need you guys to be mindful of something. 

This year, I'm in year 11 which means my second last year in high school. I wish to enjoy this year with my friends and family, and get through it with little stress and anxiety. I will keep writing this book and try to update, but I need you guys not to rush me. Let me go at my own pace, please. I love all of you guys, and I hope you will respect my wishes. Thanks

Spencer x