Chapter 46.

harry's pov

You could see it in her eyes, she was about to crack. Oviously I knew who she was, I don't just go out with someone and forget. I tried my best not to smirk asshe was now going red with anger. "WHAT THE HELL? REALLY? THAT LILY ROSE WAS SO UPSET AFTER THE BREAK UP YOU KNOW THAT, STYLES. JUST WAKE UP, YOU DON'T JUST TREAT GIRLS LIKE THAT, I'M LILY ROSE, IF THE SHOUTING WASN'T A BIG ENOUGH HINT." She said, not lowering her voice once.

"Hah, really?" I smirked, being unable to keep a straight face for any longer. Gullible.

"REALLY. YOU LITTLE RAT." She said. Woah, no one has ever called me a 'rat', what a crap insult.

"Really." I grinned. "You're so stupid Lily. I could wash away your life, career in a mili-second, and yet the first thing you call me is a rat?" I chucked.

"Look at all the shits that are being given." She said looking round the room.

"Oh stop trying to act smart, nobodies laughing." I said, she is starting to piss me off.

"Smart? Harry did you listen to what you said to me about 20 seconds ago, that's trying to act smart." She said. She's starting to act quite witty. 

Harry and Lily were arguing for about 20 more minutes, until they both suddenly ran out of things to say.

- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - 

this story is so much effort, i honestly don't know when i'll post another chapter... maybe not so soon.

i love you all.

megan :) X