Chappy 4 - the Holiday.

We walked to the shop and Harry broke the awkward silence between us, while Gemma was on her phone.

“So Lily... Where are you from?” He asked smiling at me.

“Umm, Wrexham in Wales.” I said. “I might not sound welsh though.” I blurted. “And you?”

“Holmes Chapel in Cheshire.” He said. I already knew that but I didn’t want to sound a freak.

“Cool, I go there once a year because my Auntie and two cousins live there.” I said as we entered the shop.

Gemma put her phone in her pocket and started speaking to me.

“How old are you?” She asked.

“17.” I replied.

“Same as Harry.” She smiled.

“I know.” I said without thinking, WHY DID I DO THAT...

“Hahah, One Direction fan i’m guessing..?”

“Yeah I guess, I said as I picked up a pack of Haribo’s off the shelf.

Harry brought 7 big bags of Haribo’s while I brought 1 bag of Haribo’s and a sherbet dip. Gemma brought some starburst.

“Shall we go back to the caravans I need to get out of my pj’s and get some make-up on.” I said.

“Sure!” She laughed.

Me, Harry and Gemma walked back.

“KNOCK AT MY DOOR IN 10!” I shouted.

“OKAY!” Harry and Gemma shouted.

I shut my bedroom door before my Nan could talk to me.

I got changed into my purple t-shirt with a random squiggle design on it, my pink Jack Wills jumper, dark green harem pants and some cream boots.  I applied some make-up and a couple of minutes later there was a knock on the door, obviously Gemma and Harry.

“Heey!” I said, gesturing to come inside.

“Hey!” Harry said walking in.

“Heeeeeeeeeeey!” Gemma exclaimed walking up the steps.

“What shall we do?” Harry asked, sitting on the sofa.

“Well, I’m going to Sainsbury’s with mum in a minute, so it’ll be just you two.” She said.

Well this is going to be awkward with just me and Haz...

Why did I just call him Haz?

“So Lily, What should we do while Gemma’s gone?” Harry asked me.

“It’s up to you.” I smiled.

“Umm, I suppose we could go to town for a bit?” He suggested.

“Okay, but wont you get like... mobbed?” I said.

“Most probably... Have you got ninja skills, surely you can save me?” He smiled.

“Yahh!” I laughed while getting up and karate chopping the air.

“Yay!” He chuckled.

Gemma said bye and got in the car with Anne and drove off. Me and Harry waved goodbye and stood outside the caravan.

“Are you ready?” I asked once they had drove off. I found it a bit easier to talk to Harry now.

Yeah, you?” He said.

“Yeah! You bringing any money with you?” I asked.

“Umm, I’ve got a twenty with me, probably just gonna bring that with me.” He said.

“Wait.. I’m just gonna get a fiver from my bedroom.” I said running into my bedroom, going into my bag getting a five pound note out of the purse and running back outside to meet up with Harry.

“Back!” I said.

“Okay.” He said winking, which made me literally melt.

“Um, Um, Oh yeah, the reason people might say ‘Hello’ to me here is because I lived down here for a bit when I was 7 till like 15.” I said.

“Okay cool, the reason people might notice me is because I’m in One Direction..!” He smiled.

“I know!” I smiled back. “So why are you in Devon with your family?” I asked.

“Weeell, We wanted to spend some time together, with Gemma in university and me in the band we don’t do it much. I didn’t want to be mobbed and we wanted to get out of the house!” He smiled.

“Cool!” I said as we walked past the sales office.

“Lilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!” I heard a screechy voice shout from behind me. Oh hell no.