33 chapter

I shaked the box and it was very light, i opened it and there was a folded piece of paper i opened it up:

Lily, for a start i'm so sorry I couldn't be there. I know i've been a bit of a knob lately and i was acting stupid, i know i shouldn't of said what i said.

I suppose i should tell you the reason why i'm not here, well the truth is my Auntie died and it's a massive shock to my whole family. I told the boys but they didn't want to tell you because they thought it was my job, I think that was right of them. 

Anyway, happy birthday and i hope i can come back from Bradford soon. Her furerals in a few weeks and i have to help my mum plan it, it's really upsetting. But I know it's what my Auntie would've wanted, she was like my second mum but everyone has to go at some stage. I guess it was her turn.

What did you get for your birthday, did the boys buy you anything good? I'll bring your present when I see you next, it's pretty big! haha, but don't get too excited it's not very expensive as alot of my money is going on the funeral.

Is Harry taking you anywhere?! I better not say anything but he gave me some idea's where he's taking you tonight.

Love, Zayn xx

(P.S, tell the boys i love them!) x 

I got changed into some leggings and a hollister tshirt and walked downstairs leaving the note in my bag. 

"Can we go somewhere?" I asked walking into the living room.

"Yeah!" Niall said getting up.

I'm taking Lily somewhere at 7!" Harry said.

"Okay but it's only 2." Niall said.

"What shall we do then?" I said.

"Well, it's your day." Harry smiled.

"Suggestions then?" I asked.

"Ummmm, we can go and buy you a dress for tonight." Harry suggested.

"That will take five minutes, what can we do after that?" I asked.

"Bowling, because there's five of us." Niall suggested.

"Yeah! And thats right by the shops!" I said.

We went in a taxi and it took about half a hour to get there we got out and started searching in every shop, Harry said it had to be dressy so i picked this outfit; http://www.polyvore.com/hehe/set?id=38369795 (A/N, sorry if you have to type the address in:(.) 

Me and Harry met Niall, Liam and Louis outside the bowling ally, we went in payed and got our shoes.  I typed our names in, Harry, Megan, Nialler, Liam and Louis. I feel like i should be typing Zayn's name in and while we're having fun he's stuck planning a funeral.

-AFTER BOWLING- 

"Woo I beat you all 2 games in a rowww!" Niall said.

"Okay it's half five lets go!" Harry said.

"Me, Liam and Louis or gonna stay here." Niall said.

I gave all the boys a hug and got a taxi with harry.

"So where are you taking me tonight?" 

"It's a surprise!" Harry smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where do you thinkhe should take Lily?!

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN! xxx