Chapter 39

"Harry your morning breath stinks!" I laughed.

"I'm sorry, it's not going to be minty; i've just woke up!" HArry replied.

"It's fine... I suppose! Are your bags packed for London?" I said.

"Yes, I packed them before bed!" Harry said.

"So when are we going to leave?" I asked.

"Couple of hours." Harry said.

We layed in bed for about an hour just talking and Anne came into our room. "C'mon the car is outside waiting!" She said.

"We'll be out in the minute, are there any fans outside?" Harry asked.

"About 20." Anne said leaving and shutting the door. 

I got changed and brushed my teeth & hair, me and Harry went downstairs and said goodbye to his mum. Harry ran outside and I followed, we ran into the car and quickly left. "I don't get why people are here. it's Boxing Day, they should be with there family." i said.

"I know!" Harry replied. It took about 3 hours and I slept the whole way.  Harry woke up and the driver got our suitcases up.

"They will be up in about 10 minutes." The tall man said.

"Thanks!" We said walking in. 

__________________________________________________

part 2 of a week with one direction is up! reeead it!

thank you to anyone who read the first chapter!! xxx

X

.