Chappy 13 - The Holiday.

"Yum!" I said laughing, Harry made me laugh the whole way to the beach.

He got a nice space of golden sand and layed the blanket down, while I got the food out of the bags.

We both sat down and must of been talking for hours about the randomest stuff we could come up with. Suddenly we both stopped talking, I don't know why. He looked me straight in the eyes, mine where a poo'y colour while his were green and sparkled just right in the sun. I didn't say anything as he looked me in the eyes and went in, I just went with it because he didn't seem like Harry Styles, the celebrity but, Harry Styles, the normal 17 year old boy I'm in love with, and he hopefully feels the same. 

His soft lips met mine, I felt fireworks as my stomach fliped again and again. Until we pulled out, it felt as if I had been there forever, forever wasn't long enough. I thought about the fact that after this holiday I was never going to see him again.

"In a week, i'm never going to see you again..." I whispered.

"I hate to think that, lets just focus on now and the 6 days ahead. I love you Lily Rose and nothing can change that, I know that was quick but I had to get that off my chest." He said.

Without thinking because I knew the awnser I was going to respond by anyway, I said it, "I love you too, Harry." 

"Shall we go back?" he said getting up and helping me up.

"Sure." i said gathering the bags while he got the picnic blanket together, this is it, i'm truely in love with Harry Styles.