Chapter 40!

We walked into his apartment to find Louis sprawled out on the sofa with only his boxers on. thats right, Louis in boxers. "Louis! You knew Lily was coming!" Harry laughed.

"I know but I wanted to impress you Harry, I even wrote a poem for you. But lets save it for the bedroom." Louis winked.

"I'll be waiting." Harry said. Larry Stylinson! They're soo cute! Harry walked into the hall towards the bathroom. "Who's in the bathroom!!!" Harry exclaimed, jogging on the spot. 

"It's me! Nialler!" Niall said.

"oh god" Harry muttered, "god know how long he's gonna be in there for!" Harry said running towards the door. "I'm gonna run next door to Zayn's for the toliet!" Harry said, slamming the door shut. "

"Zayn isn't even there!" Louis smirked. 10 seconds later we heard a little 'oh fuck' and Harry stomping down the stairs to the reception of the apartments. "Whats on TV?" I asked Louis.

"Nothing, I'm watching the inbetweeners though!" We laughed at Jay driving the motorbike. "This is the best TV show ever! Exept the Big Bang Theory. THats just funny stuff!" I said laughing. Harry unlocked the door and let Zayn in.

"Look who I found in the lobby! I manged to pee in the staff bathroom and I got a text from Liam saying he will be here in 10." Harry said. "Hi Zayn!" I chucked.

"I'm gonna go food shopping, does anyone wanna come?" Louis asked. "I will!" I said. LOuis got changed and put a fake mustache, glasses and a beard on which made us all laugh, we left in his porshe and it took about 10 minutes to get there. I got a trolly for us and entered the shop behind Louis.

We went to the magazine isle "Lets buy everything with One Direction in it! Because we like love those like hansome like boys! Especally Louis!" He said in a girlie american accent. I was laughing so much i think i was going to run out of breath I picked up most of the magazines and put them into the trolley. We put two inflatable crocidiles in our trolley and went to the noodle isle.

"I was thinking about making pot noodle tonight." Louis said walking towards them.

"Sounds good!" I replied. "Betterstock up because we eat quite alot and you know what Nialls like!" said Louis. We chucked about 6 of each flavour into the trolley and moved on to the CD's, DVD's and toys.

"Who's this stunning fella?!" Louis said pointing to himself on the 'Up All Night' CD. He chucked it in the trolley and we moved on to the DVD's, we got a few rom-coms and a few scary movies for Niall.

We moved on to the games and we got twister, monopaly, truth or dare and Harry Potter massive Lego set. The next isle was crisps and sweets, we brought everything on that isle atleast twice, I think after tonight I might have to be rolled to Paris. We then brought cola, lemonade, chocolate milk, hot chocolate and tea. 

We went to the checkout with our overflowing trolley, it took about 20 minutes and the people behind us looked pissed off. We got Harry to come in his car to take all the shopping because it wouldn't fit in Louis' car. "Eleanor's coming for dinner tonight, I think you'll get on well with her! Shes a floor model for Hollister." Louis said. 

"Cool! What's happening with you two then?!" I said nudging Louis in the side. 

"She's not my girlfriend. yet." Louis said. "But I think shes too good for me. She's beautiful, and funny, she's everything a guy could ask for!" Louis said.

I awwed, "Ask her to be your girlfriend, tonight!" I said.

"I don't want to be rejected though!" Louis said.

"Tommo you're asking her out tonight. Grow some balls lad!"  I said.

"Okay, okay." he said getting out of the car. I got out too and we got some shopping each out of Harry's car and then Harry got the rest. We walked up to the apartment where Liam, Niall and Zayn were all sitting in a line watching Toy Story 3.

"You guys are too cute!" I said walking into the kitchen to unpack the bags, Louis and Harry followed and he ended up just dumping them on the kitchen side and walking into the lounge to watch Toy Story 3. "What times Eleanor coming?" I asked Louis.

"About 6, what times it now?" Louis asked.

"5." Harry replied bluntly. He was either sad him and Louis wern't gonna have Larry bedroom fun or too busy watching the movie.

*The Next Day*

Eleanor, Louis' GIRLFRIEND was lovely (get in there lou!), this must've been one of the best nights of my life.

*a few weeks later* 

Harry was leaving me for two months. All sorts of questions went through my head. I hugged Harry for about 15 minutes and he scooped me into his arms and kissed me softly. "I love you Haz." I whispered into his ear.  "I love you too." He replied. I hugged all the boys and I hugged Louis that little bit tighter. "I'll miss you Lou." I said. "You too."  He replied. Me and Louis have grown really close over the past couple of weeks. We're like best friends, we can tell eachother anything.

I got on the train with my stuff  in back to Wrexham, it felt like such a long journey. I tweeted 'Just had to say goodbye to the boys :'( they can't wait to see there american fans!' I put my phone back in my bag and got off the train, i felt like Zayn in gotta be you, minus running along the train tracks. 

My mum was waiting for me outside for me and I got in the car and hugged her. "I've missed you!" she said. When we got home I went into and made a cup of tea.  I sat in the living room and told my mum about the last couple of weeks. "We went shopping, go karting, ice skating, theme parks, nandos, to the circus,to an ed sheeran concert!" I said. 

"It's sounds amazing!" My mum smiled. "and you're going to Paris tomorrow!" She said.

"I know! Megan's coming round in two hours so we can catch our flight on time. This is all happening so quickly, I'm having the best time of my life in such a short amount of time!" I said.

"Just make the most of it." My mum said.

"Oh, I am." I replied taking the last sip of my tea. I put the mug in the sink an went upstairs to tiy my room.

__________________________________________________________--

VAS HAPPENIN?!

50,000 reads! thank you alllll for the support! how many comments can we get on the 40th chapter?!

Vote if you would like to be in Lily's postition right now, being Harry's girlfriend and Louis' bestfriend!

Will it last? 

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN PLEEEASE!<3