the 'date' <3

We got the bags out the taxi and I unlocked the door. We walked in and went upstairs. "Where are you getting changed?" I asked Harry.

"In the bathroom." He replied walking into the bathroom with his bags.

Okay. I thought going into my room, I put my clothes on and for once I thought I looked quite pretty, harry helped me pick out the clothes, it must be his skills;) I put Zayns letter in my pocket to show Harry later and walked downstairs.

"You look beautiful." He said, kissing me softly on the cheek.

"Hardly. You look very handsome though!" I said.

"Thanks." He said flipping his hair. We got in the taxi and the driver knew where we wee going because he drove off as soon as we got in. 

"Pleeeease tell me where we're going!!" I said.

"Nooo!" He said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-3 hours of being in the car sleeping.-

"LILYYY! we're here!" He said shaking me. We were at a lovely seaside which I remembered straight away. 

"Omg Harry thank you!" I said looking around. I could see the holiday camp from way away, this is Paignton, right next to Brixham, everything was lit up and it looked beautiful. Harry led me inside this little restaurant with 3 floors, Harry led me to the second floor and we sat in a little 2 seat table with candles, the lights were low and it was completly silent. Harry pulled the seat out for me and i sat down, a lady came in and gave us our menu's and told us she would be back in ten minutes. I checked the menu and eveything was really expensive. "Harry it's not cheap!" I said.

"Don't worry about the price it's about you tonight." He said, I died inside and the view was stunning, I hardly ever see the seaside, so when i do it's a big difference compared to Wrexham. 

I picked what I wanted, the cheapest thing on the menu! we told the lady what we wanted and Harry was the first thing to speak. "I love you Lily, seriously, you don't even know. You're amazing, beautiful, on the inside and out. You're the best girlfriend I will ever have and I hope your the only, because I know no one can compare to you." He said smiling.

"I would kiss you right now if it wasn't a fire hazzard!" I said smiling. I couldn't stop. "I love you too Harry. I can't believe I'm with you. Not because your famous and in One Direction, but because you're you, Charming and the best boyfriend ever." I said smiling.

_--------------------------------------------------_

Hiya Megan here!!!

bye. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx