Chapter 24

We walked next door to McDonalds and ordered, Louis waited while me and Niall got a seat, it was awkward. I was still thinking about what Zayn said, should I confront Niall or should I keep it to myself? I hate choices. Why can't someone follow you round making them for you?

"Just going to the toilet!" I said to Niall, getting my phone out my bag and dropping the bag on my seat. I was going to ring Liam and see if he knew if it was true. I pushed the toliet doors open and dialed the number. I put the phone down and I was going to ask Louis because I knew he liked me (as friend).

I washed my hands to make it look like I went to the toliet and walked back to my seat to see Niall with 3 burgers, 6 chicken nuggets and large chips. Louis had a wrap and chips and i had chicken nuggets and chips.

"Niall you've got alot??" I said watching him eat his second burger.

"I'm hungry! I haven't ate since this morning and it's 5pm!" Niall said, eating some chips.

"Thats the same awnser he gave me..." Louis said eating his wrap. "I'm going to get some CARROTTT sticks, does anyone want some?" 

No thanks, but can I have a plain mcflurry?" Niall said smiling at Louis.

"Okay Nialler, Lily do you want anything else?" Louis asked.

"No thanks." I smiled eating the last chicken nugget. Niall was finshed about 5 minutes ago, how does that boy eat so fast?

Louis gave Niall his McFlurry and we got back in the car, which was parked next door at the weird old lady food place.

We travelled and go to Brixham within another 2 hours. when I saw the gates I started getting butterflies, he was going to hate me anyway. 

We parked up and knocked on there caravan door, we waited and Anne awnsered "Come in Boys and Lily." 

Harry jumped up and hugged the boys and I smiled at him, he blinked and looked up and down once at me.