Chappy 11 - The Holiday.

Lily's POV;

My phone beeped again, I wasn't gonna risk it, not if it was Emma again... Me and Emma met in year 1 and became best friends, she had just moved from Essex. We shared everything, but in year 4 she started to hang around with the jocks and sluts, who hated me. She had caught along with them and told everyone all my secrets.

She found out my phone number through a friend, I don't know which one quite yet, but i'm going to find out who and why. 

Thats when the texts started to come in. I took a quick glance at the phone and it was Harry, i decided to awnser because I was a bit harsh on him earlier. He put;

Hey Lily! sorry about earlier, I care about you! Just remeber that, okay?! What shall we do tomorrow then? Zayn, Gemma and Louis are in your caravan, so i'm stuck with mum watching price-drop-.- i'm coming over to yours okay? I'm on my way :D .xxx 

He was in the front room watching SpongeBob with Louis, Zayn and Gemma where asleep.

When Harry saw me his eyes lit up, he grabbed my hand and took me into my bedroom and shut the door behind him.

"Now babe, tell me what happened." He said.

I told him what happened and he was gobbsmacked. "Give me her number... I've got an idea..." He said with a cheeky smile.

"No Harry." I said.

"Yes." He said.

I was really too tired to argue so I gave him the number.

He called it and put it on loud-speaker.

"Hello?" Emma said, in her Essex toned voice, not the one on The Only Way Is Essex but a different one, it still hadn't wore off yet, and she was a MASSIVE fan of One Direction, not as big as me.

"Hey it's Harry Styles, out of One Direction." He said.

"No your not." She said. "Prove it, tweet me." She telling Harry her twitter address.

"I'll do it, one minute I will call you back." He said. "Wait.. Watch this Lily." He said smirking.

He logged on and put;

'@EmmaaaHS1D (A/N Not real...) You're the biggest bitch i've ever heard of, stop bulling on people, there's no point of liking 1D because, we don't like you.'

"Bit harsh there hazza." I said as he tweeted it.

"And how harsh was she to you...?" He asked.

"Good point..." I said, feeling defeted.

"Whats your twitter?" He asked.

"I haven't had time to change it... Don't judge me." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"FutureMrsStyless." I said sighing. He chucked, how that laugh would never get old on him.

"You've judged me..." I sighed giggling. 

 It was 12 o'clock at night and I started to get tired, we where laughing about random things. Just as my Nan came in.

"Harry, are you sleeping in that bed lad?" She asked in her (VERY) strong welsh accent.

"Okay sure." He said smiling at my nan.

"Yaay!" I laughed.

We got into our beds and must of been talking for hours on end, my nan came in a few times to tell us to go to bed, we ended up sleeping at 4 in the morning and we decided to have a lazy day tomorrow...